Godfall

Going to see if the Gameplay in the videos is as bad in person this game would of never went free on Steam. Think this is a last ditch effort to save the game.
 
Last edited:
Going to see if the Gameplay in the videos is as bad in person this game would of never went free on Steam. Think this is a last ditch effort to save the game.
Save it from what? The game has no microtransactions or multiplayer.
 
Godfall is getting a free update titled 'Exalted' on April 7th...The Exalted update includes a great number of changes and improvements...it also adds six-player co-op activities, doubling the previous three-player limit

"Godfall’s Exalted Update is the culmination of a year and a half of post-launch support and directly speaks to major elements our community has been telling us they want to experience in Godfall"

https://www.gearboxpublishing.com/godfall-developer-blog-march-17-2022/
 
anyone playing it since it launched on steam? worth $30?
I have it on PS5, and I don't really think it's worth double-dipping. If you don't have it yet I think $30 is a good price, but be aware that the game on PC had some performance and graphics issues at launch. I don't know if it's better now. The game has received frequent patches over the past couple years on EGS.
 
This game was pretty awful at launch. Sad because I really want something to scratch that old Hellgate: London itch. (Oddly specific, I know)
 
In case anyone is interested this is currently $10 on Steam. I just picked it up, I always thought it looked fun I just didn't want to give my money to Gearbox :ROFLMAO: I actually disliked Gearbox before disliking Gearbox was cool:cool:.
 
In case anyone is interested this is currently $10 on Steam. I just picked it up, I always thought it looked fun I just didn't want to give my money to Gearbox :ROFLMAO: I actually disliked Gearbox before disliking Gearbox was cool:cool:.
Is the game any good?
 
Is the game any good?
I only have a few hours in it but I like it so far. If you like arpgs in general you'd probably like it. It's very easy to get into, nothing seems overly complex yet still offers a bit of choice regarding play styles. Nice use of UE4/still looks pretty decent. I'll most likely be playing through to the end game and there's new game plus mode also.
 
Back
Top