Godfall

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Going to see if the Gameplay in the videos is as bad in person this game would of never went free on Steam. Think this is a last ditch effort to save the game.

Last edited:

Armenius

Extremely [H]
Going to see if the Gameplay in the videos is as bad in person this game would of never went free on Steam. Think this is a last ditch effort to save the game.
Save it from what? The game has no microtransactions or multiplayer.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Godfall is getting a free update titled 'Exalted' on April 7th...The Exalted update includes a great number of changes and improvements...it also adds six-player co-op activities, doubling the previous three-player limit

"Godfall’s Exalted Update is the culmination of a year and a half of post-launch support and directly speaks to major elements our community has been telling us they want to experience in Godfall"

https://www.gearboxpublishing.com/godfall-developer-blog-march-17-2022/

Armenius

Extremely [H]
anyone playing it since it launched on steam? worth $30?
I have it on PS5, and I don't really think it's worth double-dipping. If you don't have it yet I think $30 is a good price, but be aware that the game on PC had some performance and graphics issues at launch. I don't know if it's better now. The game has received frequent patches over the past couple years on EGS.

Banya

Weaksauce
This game was pretty awful at launch. Sad because I really want something to scratch that old Hellgate: London itch. (Oddly specific, I know)