Go Gamer PC games as low as $4 shipped

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
I saw this deal on SD. I don't know if they're worth it, but figured I'd pass this deal along.

$1 Games

* Maelstrom
* Atlantis Evolution
* Curse: The Eye Of Isis
* Thrillville: Off The Rails
* Horizons: Empire of Istaria
* Garfield - A Tale of Two Kitties
* The Crystal Key 2: Unlock the Next Secret

$2 Games

* Infernal
* Just Cause
* The Movies
* ParaWorld
* Domination
* The Sims: Pet Stories
* Hearts of Iron Platinum
* Act Of War: Direct Action

$3 Games

* Breed
* Shadowrun
* Aquanox 2: Revelation
* Battlestations: Midway
* Hidden & Dangerous 2
* Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
* Grand Theft Auto: Classics Collection
* Dungeon Siege plus Legends Of Aranna

$4 Games

* Diplomacy
* The Experiment
* Sid Meier's Railroads!
* Ultimate Flight Collection
* The Sims Carnival SnapCity
* Perry Rhodan: Myth Of the Illochim
* 4x4 Evolution 2 (Mac only)
* X2 Wolverine's Revenge (Mac)

Some good deals in there, I picked up Shadowrun and GTA Classic Collection just for the hell of it.

Shadow run is drink coaster BTW. They took an awesome RPG and made a horrible FPS from it.

The movies is tempting me though.

edited

stupid censor

Last edited:
Shadow run is drink coaster BTW. They took an awesome RPG and made a horrible FPS from it.

I disagree. If you're looking for a faithful representation of the tabletop RPG, then you'll be horribly dissapointed, but as a standalone FPS I really like it. Not an AAA title, but really really fun, and the combination of powers and abilities makes for really dynamic gameplay. Absolutely worth it for $3.

Hidden & Dangerous 2, Hearts of Iron, and Aquanox 2 were all games that I liked, but they are getting a bit old now.

Battlestations: Midway was an underrated game that is worth trying. A sequel, Battlestations: Pacific, is coming out next month.

Didn't they take the Shadowrun servers offline?

those games are not for [H]ardCore gamers, thats for sure. my grandma, however, if she was alive, might have liked those.

Is the GTA worth it? Is it the best racing game available for this price?

how is the Shadowrun multiplayer?

Wasn't this supposed to be the game to finally bring xbox and PC gamers together?

Grand Theft Auto ... isn't it just racing around in a car and causing havoc?

Well, it's more about running around on foot, shooting people and stealing cars occasionally, and driving around. There's really no actual racing involved. Also, in this collection, they're all the older games, which are top-down, 2D.

Well, it's more about running around on foot, shooting people and stealing cars occasionally, and driving around. There's really no actual racing involved. Also, in this collection, they're all the older games, which are top-down, 2D.

I see, thanks, I'll pass on it, then. Too bad there are no racing games in this deal. :(

BTW, which GTA is the one with the "Hot Coffee" mod that got all the teens excited? Not that cartoon nudity would get me excited. Then again, maybe it would. :eek:

BTW, which GTA is the one with the "Hot Coffee" mod that got all the teens excited? Not that cartoon nudity would get me excited. Then again, maybe it would. :eek:

That was GTA: San Andreas. It's not included in this collection; these are only the older 2D games. They're still a lot of fun, though, and are good if you want to play some games on a low-end PC.

Didn't they take the Shadowrun servers offline?

The PC only servers are mostly gone...so they gave everyone with the PC version of the game free access to MS Live Gold matchmaking service. The cross-platform thing works really well, in my opinion.

That was GTA: San Andreas. It's not included in this collection; these are only the older 2D games. They're still a lot of fun, though, and are good if you want to play some games on a low-end PC.

I see. I'm thinking about it. I know graphics quality will be like Windows Minesweeper or Solitaire, but fun factor might be quite a bit higher.

I have a 24" monitor, so playing these VGA games will look pretty bad blown up at full screen. :eek:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Evil Avatar.com have teamed up to bring you a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ coupon code. Input this code when you check out for 10% off your entire order:

EVIL10

It’s 10% off any order at ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up to $200. Good tday only, April 3rd.

save a few more pennies

s[H]aqFU;1033925074 said:
those games are not for [H]ardCore gamers, thats for sure. my grandma, however, if she was alive, might have liked those.

Have you ever even played Hidden & Dangerous 2 or Hearts of Iron?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Evil Avatar.com have teamed up to bring you a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ coupon code. Input this code when you check out for 10% off your entire order:

EVIL10

It’s 10% off any order at ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up to $200. Good tday only, April 3rd.

save a few more pennies

You might want to repost this and substitute characters as necessary to slip through the [H] filters. ;)

Picked up a copy of Railroads! It's a fun game and I have been wanting to buy it for some time...

So I just received The Experiment from Go Gamer. As I pulled it out of the box I couldn't help but notice a thin layer of white grainy powder on the edges of it. Upon further inspection I discovered two bags of this white powder inside the box with a note stating "you owe me." Being the curios fellow that I am, I decided to take a "gummer" of this mystery substance.

Over a period of 48 hours I managed to beat Donkey Kong 24 times, watch 4 full seasons of The Twilight Zone, build a miniature golf course in my backyard, and construct a time machine ( according to my calculations it should work).

Thanks Go Gamer!

So I just received The Experiment from Go Gamer. As I pulled it out of the box I couldn't help but notice a thin layer of white grainy powder on the edges of it. Upon further inspection I discovered two bags of this white powder inside the box with a note stating "you owe me." Being the curios fellow that I am, I decided to take a "gummer" of this mystery substance.

Over a period of 48 hours I managed to beat Donkey Kong 24 times, watch 4 full seasons of The Twilight Zone, build a miniature golf course in my backyard, and construct a time machine ( according to my calculations it should work).

Thanks Go Gamer!

Thank god I am not the only one! I thought life without the Go Gamer powder was meaningless and I am right. Now how does my Jack Russell keep getting a full house? Me thinks he is cheating with the little green men...

Back