Glorious Model 0

Recommending glossy for better grip makes no sense what so ever.
Why does it make no sense? I've always felt a better mouse grip with hard plastic (I.e. glossy) shells than the god awful soft touch coating on so many mice.

Why does it make no sense? I've always felt a better mouse grip with hard plastic (I.e. glossy) shells than the god awful soft touch coating on so many mice.

I've had just about everything in Logitech's G series over the years and the glossy versions slip out of my hands after long gaming sessions. The rubberized ones or textured hard plastics do not do this.

I've had just about everything in Logitech's G series over the years and the glossy versions slip out of my hands after long gaming sessions. The rubberized ones or textured hard plastics do not do this.
We must have extremely different hands. ;)

A glossy, non-textured surface is never ideal for gripping. Its the same for mice as it is for guns or nearly anything held by human hands. So either you are an alien, or a mutant. :)

Seconded, both accounts...

:D

I have both the matte and the glossy one. I can confirm the glossy has a better grip. The coating they have on it makes it sticky in a way.

Its hard to explain.

The mice are amazing. Especially for the price.

This mouse is filled with glorious holes. Looks neat and the price is certainly attractive.

Got my O today. I like it a lot! (y)

My favorite old mouse and favorite new one

IMG_20190525_163549.jpg

Color coordinated input components

IMG_20190525_163630.jpg

Got mine today, picked up from the FS/T forum here. Pretty darn sweet mouse, I must say. Feels good man.

6C26139B-9737-4907-8EB4-E33A8809851E.jpeg

I just received mine from glorious yesterday. Coming from a g403 it's going to take a bit to get used to the shape, but its not too bad. Couple things I've noticed about mine is that if you pick it up and shake it, it does have a rattle going on, and the side buttons move around a bit (forward and backward a couple of millimeters, which is kinda annoying since I rest my thumb there while gaming and play w/ them constantly lol.)

I just received mine from glorious yesterday. Coming from a g403 it's going to take a bit to get used to the shape, but its not too bad. Couple things I've noticed about mine is that if you pick it up and shake it, it does have a rattle going on, and the side buttons move around a bit (forward and backward a couple of millimeters, which is kinda annoying since I rest my thumb there while gaming and play w/ them constantly lol.)

I would send it back neither of the 2 i have do this

Good deal. The one that I purchased from the FS/T forum here was actually a new RMA replacement that they had sent to replace the guy's original mouse that was also having a button issue. I think that his mouse one button stopped working but he said that it didn't seem to be a widely reported issue on the forums, so must have just been a fluke. Then I saw your post and wondered if the QC on these is lacking a little bit, but then again I'm not reading about a plethora of problems so hopefully just a couple of isolated incidents. At least the company seems to be great about issuing replacements when there is a problem...their support seems to be responsive and willing to address any issues.

At least the company seems to be great about issuing replacements when there is a problem...their support seems to be responsive and willing to address any issues.

They're doing extremely well for what is essentially a new market for the company. It's hard to fault Glorious with the release of the Model O.

They're doing extremely well for what is essentially a new market for the company. It's hard to fault Glorious with the release of the Model O.

I agree. Considering the features that this thing has at price points that are well under what Finalmouse offers (not to mention none of the limited availability BS), it's a winner as far as I'm concerned (assuming they hold up over time).

After using the excellent G-series wireless mice that Logitech has been cranking out over the past few years, I honestly wasn't sure if I could stand using a wired mouse again. But this cable design is really something else. I honestly can't tell it's there most of the time.

Looks like Cooler Master is also jumping on the "super light" bandwagon:

upload_2019-6-14_16-7-49.png

https://www.pcgamesn.com/cooler-master-mm710-lightest-gaming-mouse

Good deal. The one that I purchased from the FS/T forum here was actually a new RMA replacement that they had sent to replace the guy's original mouse that was also having a button issue. I think that his mouse one button stopped working but he said that it didn't seem to be a widely reported issue on the forums, so must have just been a fluke. Then I saw your post and wondered if the QC on these is lacking a little bit, but then again I'm not reading about a plethora of problems so hopefully just a couple of isolated incidents. At least the company seems to be great about issuing replacements when there is a problem...their support seems to be responsive and willing to address any issues.

I'm pleased with the customer service from them. Sure it took them a few days to respond to me, but they state that up front on the website that it could take up to 3 days for a response, so no harm there. The automated (I assume it was automated) response thing asked for a video of the issue, and the next email I had from them was that a replacement would be send out. About as smooth as anyone could ask for IMO. There are some people on reddit that are having issues with the mouse, but it doesn't seem like very many. Certainly not enough that would scare me away from buying one.

Yup, the Cooler Master is smaller and potentially cheaper- if it's as well built, I might grab one for mobile. Currently using a Logitech Anywhere MX, which works well and is Bluetooth, but since it has a battery, I still need a cable...

I prefer wireless mice, specifically the Logitech G Pro Wireless I recently picked up--by far the best mouse around for fps gaming imo.

I ordered a Model O- but it won't ship for a month. I like small light mice and this will be lighter than my g305 so it will be interesting to compare.

I ordered a Model O- but it won't ship for a month. I like small light mice and this will be lighter than my g305 so it will be interesting to compare.
Same. I like my O, but I think I'll like the smaller version even better.

I saw Microcenter now carries them so I went today to check them out. They had all of the colors and textures and had one box open to let you feel the mouse. I'm super happy they did as I was able to check the weight and size in person rather than estimating online. I thought about waiting for the O- (and might get one in the future) but found the size pretty close to ideal for me. It's shorter but slightly wider compared to the mx518 which is still in my top picks for sheer comfort. That said, the Model O is right up there with it in terms of shape. I thought the hex pattern might annoy me but I rest on the mouse more lightly than I thought I did so it's honestly not really noticeable. The software, should you use it, is super lightweight. Roughly 5MB installed and when it's in the tray it's less than 10MB of RAM. I only wish other companies had software that streamlined. I opted for the glossy white as I prefer it just slightly over matte (even if it does cost $10 more and weigh a whopping 1 more gram). Basically, if you live near a Microcenter check their website and see if they have any in stock to check them out.

I received my Model O- today. Looking at the dimensions prior to ordering, I really didn't expect the difference from the regular Model O to be that big...but somehow this does feel significantly smaller. I guess a few mm difference in any direction is very easily felt. Of course, I'm coming off of the G900 that I was using while I waited for this to arrive, so that could be playing with my senses but I still think this version feels a good bit smaller. Anyone still have their regular Model O with a Model O- on the way that can compare them back to back? I sold my Model O as soon as I ordered this one.

RocketJumpNinja did a quick model O- video, I think it compares the two but I can't remember and can't watch the whole video at work:

Hopefully mine arrives soon, but for some reason I decided to order the white one and now I kinda wish I went with matte black. Oh well.

Back