Glorious Model 0

Discussion in 'Mice and Keyboards' started by capnstabn, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

My O- shipped Monday. I'll post pics of it with my O as soon as the new one is delivered. (y)

2. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

Just got my O- today. I definitely prefer it to the O. It feels smaller in my hand than it looks next to the original.

o.jpg

BassTek likes this.
  3. Dan_D

Dan_D [H]ard as it Gets

My girlfriend literally received a Glorious Model 0 a few minutes ago. She ordered it a few days ago and just pulled it out of the box. She brought it to me and I liked the ergonomics. Its so light its hard to believe its a functional piece of hardware. It feels like a mouse's empty shell. If I couldn't see the guts through the shell, I wouldn't have believed it had anything inside it.

4. BassTek

BassTek [H]ardness Supreme

Mine is lost somewhere between the US and Canada. Tracking hasn't updated in a couple days. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Commander Shepard what mouse pad is that?

5. Lateralus

Lateralus More [H]uman than Human

Exactly!

I too prefer the O-. The regular O was fine, but I've come to prefer smaller mice over the years. Not tiny travel mice mind you - for me, those are uncomfortable and can cause hand cramps with extended use.

Now that we have the O-, they should release a plus size model called the "Big O" that moans every time you click a mouse button. :D

Commander Shepard likes this.
  6. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

It's the 17"x12" version of this desk mat - Monyes

Works very well. Smooth and easy to clean.

BassTek likes this.
  7. Dan_D

Dan_D [H]ard as it Gets

Evidently, my girlfriend ordered the smaller version. It's too small for me, but I'm starting to get interested in the full sized version.

8. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

I'll sell you my white O (pictured above) if you wanna get a lightly used one for $40 shipped. Think I paid $68 shipped for it.

9. Lateralus

Lateralus More [H]uman than Human

One of the best aspects of this mouse, besides the light weight, is the awesome cable. Most of the time you can't even tell it's there. Cable drag sucks, and this mouse doesn't have it.

10. Dan_D

Dan_D [H]ard as it Gets

No thanks. I appreciate the price, but not the color.

11. elite.mafia

elite.mafia Broke Back [H]

I have a model O, matte white. I've had it about 2 months and I've been very satisfied with it. The cable and lightweight aspects are easily the best part of this mouse. Sensor and buttons feel good, but I find the scroll wheel has a bit of a sloppy feeling to it. I wish it was more notchy.

12. BassTek

BassTek [H]ardness Supreme

My O- finally arrived. Haven't played any games with it yet, but the initial impression is that it feels much smaller than my G305 which is already a small mouse. The G305 it has enough of a hump that I kind of do a half-palm type grip, but with the O- it feels lower and thinner so I pretty much have to go fingertip grip. Hopefully I can adjust. Otherwise initial quality seems fine, sides seem sturdy which I know was an issue with the larger model.

Mouse.jpg

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 12:36 AM