Gaming Snacks

Cocaine, and whiskey shots do the trick for me.

Oh wait, you mean gaming snacks :p

I prefer some pizza or lasagna, but then again that's not really a snack, it's a meal :D

Play game a little while pizza or lasagna cooks, then when done, eat up!! then back to gaming.

Garfield style.

Nuts are good. Some wasabi/soy sauce almonds, smoked almonds, or just plain old roasted peanuts. *Drool* :p

I used to be Mtn Dew and Dominoes supreme and breadsticks. Used to go on weekend gaming benders with that combo.

Jerky is a good call. Extra salty pretzel rods always work for me, too.

Yogurt-dipped pretzels.

Salty and sweet at the same time, no residue on your fingers. Money.

Had a mini LAN setup with 3 friends, we finished off the entire handle of vodka and all the energy drinks. Dominated the servers we played in, felt like The Drunken Master when playing...

fiidanddrinkfarla1.jpg

vodkaenergyclosesj9.jpg

Peanut butter filled pretzels are one of my favorites, just make sure you don't get the salt grains into your keyboard or on your mousepad:

512350.jpg

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1038119228 said:

I think you should PM me your address, I know where I want to hang out on my days off :p

Candied ginger, you can get it at Trader Joes. It's strong enough to perk you up, and if anyone is prone to motion sickness, ginger is the best cure.

Well I don't drink BS energy drinks that make you crash. Also I take Provigil (Modafinil) which is used to help boost my energy levels (medical condition) , it does so without causing me to crash at all and it makes my focus razor sharp. College students also use it (mostly illegally I might add) to cram for finals the night before. It does help my gaming as it makes it easier to concentrate. However if you feel the inclination to ask your doctor for it its unlikely he'll just toss out a script for it without good reason , but it is very well tolerated.

Coffee (high end brand , hazel nut)
Dr.Pepper (always a classic choice)
Vitamin Water (Revive , lots of potassium and Vitamin C , this is really a great drink for long gaming sessions)
If I drink Alcohol I drink Johnnie Walker Black or a single malt Whiskey of some kind. I cut beer out of my diet because of the calories and light beer tastes like shit.

Combo's (love em til the end of time)
Wise Potato Chips
Home Made Bacon cheese stuffed potato's

I use to eat tons of Take out but I completely cut fast food out of my diet ( I only get a pizza once in a while). It was almost as hard as kicking Cigs but I'm proud of myself for cutting out all that rich food.

Last edited:
Chicken Satay skewers and Jameson Special Reserve is what I default to when having a gaming get together. Depends on how many people show up, though. I sub Pike Kilt Lifter for the whisky if it's more than 5. Don't wanna go broke!

395071.CHERRY.Bottle.Mockup.jpg

Cherry Bawls/Original Bawls (or Cherry Coke). And then many pizza rolls. That was my gamer food for my Skyrim all nighters. + occasional 7/11 runs.

Great stuff but hard to find in some parts. I sub it with NOS regular or grape flavored. Lately I've been trying to aquire the taste of redbull, just to give it a honest try.

HOT POCKETS also a great choice of food. Don't forget ramen.

Rice is still my favorite gaming snack/food especially with fish or shrimp.

Monster Energy (orange KAOS) flavor mmm

and either some Kit Kats or a King size hershey's with almonds.

Damn this thread is making me hungry.

I usually go for salt and vinegar chips, with "natural" soda and beer.

Chicken Satay skewers and Jameson Special Reserve is what I default to when having a gaming get together. Depends on how many people show up, though. I sub Pike Kilt Lifter for the whisky if it's more than 5. Don't wanna go broke!

Wow, someone LAN parties in style. Do you have a leather massage chair for each rig, too? :eek:

So...when's your next LAN? :p

Mtn Dew (well it used to be) or Coke/Cherry Coke. Always makes me a psycho online.

I got diabetes from my family as a late christmas present last year. Don't have snacks. Pepsi Max keeps me going.

Pretty much the only thing I have that would be considered unhealthy is Monster and that is the Lo-Carb or Zero-Carb version. The rest is either green tea, water, vegetables. If it happens to be a weeknight and dinner is being cooked, it will be Chicken with Vegetables or Tuna, pasta and vegetables. I will occasionally have a beer. Last night I enjoyed a Sam Adams Winter Lager. This weekend I'll be picking up some Abita and possibly a Pilsner next weekend.

I always thought Doritos made a good gaming snack, just be mindful to keep your fingers clean. For a meal while gaming, nothing beats a Jack's frozen pizza.

Yeah, dorito hands are gross. Especially if someone else with orange nasty hands is touching anything I own.

Also, the people in the thread who actually make and eat decent food while gaming are good to see. Take care of yourselves, peeps. Nothing wrong with chips and candy, but not in huge quantities and not all the time.

For some reason I thought of rap snacks when I saw the thread title.

Pepsi Max for drinks, because all the full sugar fizzy drinks about a million callories and are a fast-track to diabetes and being severely overweight, Pepsi Max has next to no calories in it so you can drink the stuff by the gallon.

Snacks I just try and avoid anything too greasy or that makes a mess, I like to cook a thin based pizza in the oven and make small slices very easy to eat while at the PC and doesn't make too much of a mess. Bacon rolls are also good, can't beat a bacon roll and a cup of coffee.

I've been on a diet for the last 30 weeks and stick to mostly apples and bananas for snacks at the PC now, that and Pepsi max, fruit is low calories and much better for you, I used to eat some real high octane crap and had to cut out that stuff :-|

Back