LolCakeLazors
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2010
- Messages
- 51
Current proposed build:1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
PC Gaming and a bit of MS office.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Budget is around 600. Could I get both the final price and the price without Tax and shipping?
3) Where do you live?
New Jersey (28 minutes from a microcenter if you want to know).
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
GPU, CPU, Memory (RAM), Case, Mobo, and Power supply.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I'm not sure about the models but I'm reusing my mouse, monitor, keyboard, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive.
6) Will you be overclocking?
I plan to if I really need to get the full potential.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I have a 1680x1050 monitor.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
End of July but if the combos are going to expire soon, then I might just buy it now.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Crossfire would be nice (I might SLI a 9800 GT) but if it comes down to the cost, then no.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 Ultimate
EVGA GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768-P3-1360-TR Video Card - $199.99
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - $98.99
COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window + XFX P1-650X-CAG9 650W Power Supply - $149.98 w/ 20$ rebate
AMD Athlon II X4 635 Propus 2.9GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor ADX635WFGIBOX + ASUS M4A88T-M AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - $172.98
Subtotal: $621.94
Total ($1.99 shipping/no tax): $623.93
Total w/ rebate: $603.93
The computer should be able to play Crysis at high with an average of 40FPS. Is that possible?
I'm planning to play Starcraft 2 (Preordered), Warcraft 3, TF2, CoD.
Last edited: