• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Games with unofficial VR support

Stoly

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
6,706
I'm still not sold on getting a Vive, I haven't seen any games that makes me decide.

Are there any games with unofficieal VR support? I've read that Alien Isolation kind of works but has issues, any games that are playable?
 
Minecraft. Called Vivecraft. My daughter loves it. They might come out with official support soon, but it's still a 3rd party.
 
Back
Top