Galaxy Rebate Process blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's it, I've done EVERY single rebate form I filled out wrong. Half of them are easy as pie, trust me, that is NOT the problem.

Again, nothing to do with Galaxy, I have never sent them a rebate.

I'm not attacking your character but by sheer statistical probability alone you should have gotten at least ONE back. I guess I don't know the sample size (how many you've actually sent out) but it just seems highly unlikely to me that everything was properly filled out and made it to the company and yet you never got anything back.
 
My recent experience with Sapphire has been good. Did two rebates and both of them were sent to me right on time.
 
You're doing it wrong.

I've never not received a MIR back. Usually they do take forever but I've always gotten them back.

I can assure you, as an OCD person who properly fills out forms, that rebates do indeed get bs rejected sometimes. So far, Newegg has given me gift cards in place of shady rebate failures.

Rebates on new product launch day are 110% bs. Manufacturers used to give rebates to clear out stale product, and you'd send the rebate directly to the manuf, so all the retail stores didn't have to change anything in the sales flow. Now they are farmed out to shady 3rd party rebate companies, and used when there's no need.
 
I'm closing this cluster fuck.

Show me where the fuck you're supposed to register more than one card to a profile, scumbag. I guess that you need a different e-mail address for ever card that you own.

szYvs.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top