Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To look for good deals, right now i am trying to find a deal on a 22" 1680x1050 flat panel monitor

Like HighYield, I lurk the Hot Deals forums awaiting for the Samsung F4 to go back to $60 again... sometime soon, hopefully.

I visit the hot deals thread to save money... wait... I end up spending money!

I visit the [H]ot Deals, but McRofl's hasn't put himself up FS yet, so i don't buy anything

I visit the [H]ot Deals thread so that I can get a daily reminder of how poor I really am... when I still can't afford things that I see...

I visit the Hot Deals because I damn well please!

And to see if there are any great deals anyone else has stumbled upon. I don't have time to scour the 'net for Awesome (a.k.a. [H]ot) Deals.

I vist for the hot deals, or free stuff, free is good, like this contest

I browse hot deals for hot deals? I like hot deals to see if there is a very hot item for sale and I may purchase it to save money...but I am spending money...

Okay, my wallet hates hot deals.

I visit the Hot Deals forum because I like to drown my sorrows by spending money. :)

I visit the [H]ot|Deals forum because i'm a cheap sonofabitch who'll only spend full price for something if i ABSOLUTELY need it.

like donuts. :D

I love to save money. Nothing like buying something you didn't know you wanted (or existed) just because it's a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back