Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have to admit that I rarely look at Hot Deals... I love the concept, but its difficult to tell which deals are still good deals if I need shipping to Canada. Hence, I end up going to forums that specialize in Canadian deals instead.

visit to get the hot deal and save my ass some money.
plus this the best forums.

Right now I'm looking for a harddrive which is the first thing I check for but every once in a while I find something else awesome to get that I would have never seen otherwise.

Because I am poor and need to find the best deals to pay for my computer! =/
(also, it helps me get a good idea of where prices are and where they CAN be so I can get accurate prices for builds that people ask for).

I look in the hot deals forum to look at great deals I can't afford even when I can't afford to pass them up.

Because I'm stupid enough to think I might actually have a chance at winning something. I really dont visit them accept for this pupose. :rolleyes: At least I'm honest

because i work and play and dont get to check out or do much window shopping so I check to what great deals i've missed out on. And so damn many of them to thanks to my wife being a controlling cash whore. But then again, if she wasn't, we wouldn't have a roof over our heads and food in our stomaches as money and me ARE not a good idea. I spend to freely.

...because I want to see if there is something on sale that I don't need but must purchase because it's on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back