Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit the Hot Deals to get an idea what I should be paying for tech :)

Why wouldn't you visit a deals forum this is the internet we avoid lines and full msrp!

Because I'm a PC upgradaholic and saving a few dollars on my purchases is the only way I can live with my self after a bender. ;)

visit the deal forums...because I like to know I'm not the only cheapass out there...

I visit the hotdeals forum to resell my good deals to fund my hookers and blow addiction.

Did I ever mention my ideal computer would be the following:

Intel Core i7-980X processor
Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
12GB of Corsair Dominator DDR3 @ 1600MHz 8-8-8-24-1T
Galaxy GeForce GTX 580 SLI
3 Dell U2410 displays in NVSurround- 3600x1920
2TB C Drive - 6TB RAID 0 Stripe for Storage
2 Corsair 128MB SSD
Silverstone Raven 2 Chassis

I just feel like such a system would be incredibly well designed and powerful. I just wish I was skilled enough to create such a beast. How about throwing that video card my way to help create something similar?

I want to enter!!

I visit the hot deals forum because my wife likes my dogs and cats better than me, so we spend all of our money on them. If I get lunch I feel like the luckiest man in the world. So if I ever want any new toys for myself, or to buy someone a gift, I always try searching the hot deals section first!

To save $ and as I know that there are deals sometimes given only to HardOCP visitors.

It would be great to replace my aging gfx card with this one that supports DX11 :)

How else am I going to cook food in my room? If I win, I'm buying the all iron heatsink which you can cook up eggs and bacon on! Mmm, BC2 + Bacon = Bacon Company 2

Hot Deals nets me some great deals, like my Corsair 700D w/$.01 side panel

Two reasons why I go to the Hot Deals forum:

1. I buy too much stuff, so saving money helps.
2. [H]ard Give-aways!

Check out deals, usually looking for something specific rather than general "this is cheap".

who buys anything at a brick and mortar anymore dealing with tech. I love the [H]ard sales and give aways!

Desperately time to upgrade the video card also!

I visit this forum cause I can't help myself. If I'm going to spend money on upgrades anyway, I may as well get it cheaper. :)

I'm in solely because I never win anything and I don't know when to give up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back