Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe in Santa and I think he works at Galaxy. Pretty please Santa, all I want for Xmas is a new video card!

This is the best spam-free deals forum I know. Most deals forums allow unrestricted posting (no post count limitations), leads to a bunch of nonsense posts and spam/scams.

To get the hot deals of course! Why the hell else would I waste perfectly good company time?

[H] is actually the first tech forum I found out about, and [H]ot Deals is how I found [H] forums :)

To find the best deals online. Its rare for the members here to miss out on something worth posting. :D

I dont buy anything unless its at a discount..

Hot Deal = the Awesome..
Someone else does all the research and I reap all the benefits.

That's a good question honestly.

To spend money I don't have on shit I don't need. Probably already been posted, but it's the truth.

Easy, Sometimes great deals, and like someone else said. Wishful thinking.

I check out HotDeals to see if there are any incredible deals on any tech products that I might be interested in.

I am constantly upgrading my system and I like to pay the least amount possible so I look here first to see what others are finding for deals and the companies that post here always have great deals for us to what could be better!?

I like the free stuff section myself. I did buy a 7800GT a while back for SLI goodness here a while back though.

400 entries in one day. My odds aren't good.

I come here to dream about the stuff I can't afford

it's cheaper buying from this forum then buying locally generally, although shipping kills :(

I'd say it's to save money, but if I didn't look, I wouldn't spend money.

I really want to wuss out because lets face it; I'm not going to win, there will be way too many entries for anyone to read them all.

Anywho, I visit for the hot deal duh! That is actually the answer but more kindly yes I too like saving money and its also a form of advertisement, I'll admit that I have bout things on-sale that I hadn't intended to before I saw the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back