Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submit to my will Kyle, ignore the other posts, the GTX 470 is rightfully mine.

I used to visit to find good deals on hardware and software. Now that I have no money I mostly look for free stuff.

I visit hot deals forum for ........wait for it.......wait for it.....THE HOT DEALS!

"To enter this week simply post in this thread ONCE and tell us why the hell you visit the Hot Deals forum. Or if you want to puss out, just write something stupid like you you usually do when you post."

Regular entry - I visit to help keep my gaming machine running smoothly as cheaply as possible.

Puss out entry - I visit to correct people's grammar (ie - just write something stupid like you you usually do when you post)

to check out deals and buy them if they are on sale. I seriously spent way too much on things I don't really need.

I visit the hot deals forum every day for giveaways like this one, but I still haven't won anything yet!

ummmm... cannot resist the urge to get in on the "killer" deals... despite how broke I am??

:p hehehe

I visit the Hot Deals for just that, Hawt Dealz. I snagged an i7-920 off here before so yay me!

I visit to check the deals and hope to find something I need. But, I can never afford it anyway lol...

I check out the deals in case I find a job soon so I can upgrade my 3 year old comp.

I visit the Hot Deals section, and the FS/FT/WTB section for that matter, because I don't always realize I "need" something until I see a good deal on it!

I visit the hot deals to try and save a few bucks while trying to satiate my appetite for all things electronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back