Galaxy 3rd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Nice, the HTPC could use an HDMIA 1.4a update!

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me but...

What!?! you said bedtime stories...

Sheesh.

There was once this person who went to bed every night wishing he would win one of these drawings. So far he hasn't... and that makes him very sad.

How's that for a bed time story????

I would give this to my father to update his hand me down PC, which is a Q6600 in an Antec 900 case. The vid card is a mere 8800GT! What? This is a 'parent PC' if you're [H] :D

This one time, at band camp...

I won a prize.

Please give me more free loots.

Thanks [H] and Galaxy! :D

I have a better chance of winning this than the wife letting me have a "bed time story".

Goodnight sun,
Now the day is done
It is going to be night time soon,
Goodnight sun we'll have more fun tomorrow,
Now it's time to say hello moon,
Good night sun,
Hello moon.

My 3 year old boy loves this and usually says "okay Daddy you can go play computer now" and kicks me out of his room.

Not a bedtime story but...

This little piggy had a passive heatsink.. This little piggy had water cooling.. This little piggy had a peltier plate.. This little piggy submerged with mineral oil.. THIS little piggy went WEE WEE WEE please let me win!!!

@ Old_Way: Neither man nor beast shall ever trump the GeForce FX series!

Once upon a time, there was a beggar who lived in the streets of a mighty city. He had no ugly deformity or tragic tale of loss to peddle to the passers-by. He was simply a poor man hoping to find kindness in the hearts of those more fortunate than he. One day, he managed to rise early enough and scramble willfully enough to secure a coveted spot along one of the busiest boulevards in the city.

As the morning wore on and the day grew hot, he dozed a little until the noise of an approaching commotion roused him. Criers shouted for the crowd to make way and trumpets sounded at regular intervals. The ground trembled beneath heavy steps, and soon a line of elephants appeared swaying along the street. Atop the most richly adorned elephant was seated a man who was obviously a prince. The beggar smiled his most winning smile and waved frantically, hoping to be tossed a coin or two.

When the prince's elephant drew even with the beggar, the young nobleman looked down and signaled for his caravan to halt. The beggar stood, barely daring to breathe.

"Ho there, beggar--what is that you carry in your hand?" asked the prince, pointing to the small clay pot the beggar held.

"Just a handful of boiled rice, my lord--my food for the day."

"I am hungry after my long journey--would you share your rice with me?"

The beggar was shocked and enraged by the callous indifference of the prince. How could one who had so much ask anything of him who had so little? He dared not show his true feelings, though, for fear that the prince's guards would slay him where he stood. Reluctantly he picked out three grains of rice, laid them in the lid of the pot and handed it up to the prince. The prince took the lid, ate the rice, and handed the lid back down, regarding the beggar with a grave but calm expression all the while.

"Thank you for sharing your meal with me," he said, then turned and signaled for the caravan to move on.

The beggar squatted back down on the hard stones of the curb, depressed and bewildered by the exchange. As he hefted the lid to put it back on the clay pot, he heard a clicking sound and caught a glimpse of something gleaming within its upturned bottom. He held the lid up to his eyes and saw three nuggets of gold, each about the size and shape of a grain of rice.

He stood and shouted at the retreating elephants in a wail of despair.

"My lord, if only I had known--I would have given you all!"

The moral of the story, my son, is two-fold: Be the guy on the elephant, and when you're rich it's a lot of fun to mess with poor folks. Now go to sleep.

Once apon a time in a GALAXY far, far, far, far, far, so far you can't even see it far away, there was this...

...awesome vender who was giving away free video cards and Kyle Bennet was like Santas Elf.

/the end.

Back