Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look for any card better than what I have, which, is pretty much anything at this point.

Custom cooling solutions like sapphire's toxic - after all the reference coolers hardly ever seem to do the job properly.

Aftermarket heatsinks! those are always cool to have on a new video card. Cooler and quieter is always a plus over the stock heatsink.

These days I look for temperature to noise ratios. I'm not looking for extreme res while powering 15 monitors to fly a P-51 through 3D salt crystal rain drops. I want a relatively cool but quiet card with a functional non restrictive hot air out of the case shroud that doesn't require 5 layers of dynamat to restore ambient 0 noise levels.

I'd like to see some of the high end hotter running GPUs come with custom coolers like the CoolIT Omni or something else similar to it. The all-in-on CPU water cooling units for CPUs have been making a nice little splash (pun not intended) in the market and I would like to see the same happen with GPUs so a company offering them on a custom designed card would push that a little I think.

I would like to see the integration of the wireless spec for video into the video card directly, so that it could drive video to my HDTV or my monitor depending on settings via wireless.

I haven't had any real "experience" with galaxy yet... but I must say I like their active presence in the forum.

:D

I would like to see cards that have exotic colored PCBs and styling like the old silver PCB Triplex cards or the white SAPPHIRE AMD motherboards!

I'm not a heavy gamer but i always buy a decent card for my build. All i truly care about is quet fans on my cards. Don't care how complex the heatsink is or if i lose another pci-x slot. Just want things quiet.

I have a Galaxy 210 and this would replace it.
Thank you for the contest!

I want to see better cooling systems become the norm for every single manufacturer out there, lower noise coupled with higher cooling performance.

low power state to match onboard graphics
enable multi-display 3d
use of best thermal paste
low noise

I would like to see a new graphics card with a built-in stargate.

(Or one with an awesome spinning blue fan would probably work equally as well...)

Should I just copy/paste my response in my first thread in here every week? :p

I think it's nice to have game(s) bundled with higher end cards, but I would much rather have other freebies like door knob hanger, note pad, pen, refrigerator magnet, nice case badge, and even mouse pad.

Yeah I said it.

I'd like to see more open use of hardware compression. Also a standardized wireless or wired video sending interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back