G.Skill 2GB HZ D9GMH $$117.99 + S&H Newegg

there is a code ya know... good price... how does this compare to the other set?

Us CA folks end up with $132 after coupon with Tax and Shipping included.

WHY does the best online vendor in the world have to be HERE. :mad:

Got one. Thanks. I'll be deciding between these and some Buffalo Firestix PC2-6400. I wonder what'll be better. I'm keeping one pair, probably selling the other one.

I went in for another 2 gb, this deal is awesome. After taxes and shit this is almost 70 less than I paid for my first 2gb a few weeks ago.

will someone that has purchased recently please verify that these are still the D9GMH chips?

Thanks,

Difficultone

I got the code to work just fine, just keep going through the checkout process. The last screen with the submit button shows where they take the 15 bucks off.

ahahah wow:

"This promo code is available for Newegg.com Newsletter subscribers only. To sign up our newsletter, please click here."

I see how it is. ;)

edit: signed up for silly newsletter, still complains it is for subscribers only. :rolleyes:

takes 24 hours for it to put you in the "system" try again tomorrow :)

idk how long, but i ordered 2 more kits . I already have 1 kit and love them.

I'll look into it, but I'm a G.Skill kinda' guy.

Although......

I just became an OCZ Reaper PC2 8500 guy. ;)

:)eek: For $2 cheaper than the G.Skills would have cost me. :eek:)

The internet is a wonderful place. :D :D :D

If newegg ships it Monday, I get it Tuesday :)

Damn you. I live in West Covina, which is just a 15 minute drive from Newegg's City of Industry warehouse and it takes them two to three days to ship to my place. Then again, most of my parts always seem to come from New Jersey or Tennessee than Cali.

Back