G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
strossos said:
Red Head I'm going to take you up on that offer :p

or anyone else who just wants to give one away thats fine to. ;)

strossos a-t cincygeeks -d-o-t- com
Did you send an e-mail yet? I've only gotten 2 so far and neither of them were from the e-mail you posted.

see i woulda done the b00bies pic thing but i have no way of knowing if this guy is over 18. no way am i gonna get sued by someones parents for a gmail addy

see i woulda done the b00bies pic thing but i have no way of knowing if this guy is over 18. no way am i gonna get sued by someones parents for a gmail addy

Good thinking. Im certify im over 18. but no gmail invites left. hehe

Red-Head said:
Did you send an e-mail yet? I've only gotten 2 so far and neither of them were from the e-mail you posted.

Sent... :D

Edit: and now I have a gmail addy, thanks man :D

The first person to send me an invite becomes the [H]ardest person on the forums in my book =p

emailthatguy at socal dot rr dot com

=p

No execuses, as the header says. Noob here since January, but have been at AMDMB forums for a few years, Sharkys also. But would really like a gmail invite. I signed up with them a few months back but have never heard anything. BTW, Budweiser has free emails also.

Thanks for any considerations.

I'd certainly like one.

necessaryevil(at)insightbb(dot)com

Add me to the list of people who'll never get one but will try anyways...

dark__ (that's 2 underscores!) elf AT hotmail d0t com

I'd love to get an invite! :D Thanks for doing the community a favor, regardless. ;)

sp1nz AT woh dot rr dot com

Would like an invite if someone has one to spare. I am helping to rack up points for the [H]ardFolding team via United Devices Cancer Research if that scores any brownie points. :D

snowdawg0028 at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back