• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS:

Forsaken1

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
386
Shipping USPS or FedEx.Parts used and in good condition.No returns.
Payment pp and u.s. postal money order.Shipping to confirmed address only.
Lower 48 states only.Price includes shipping.

Heatware under Forsaken1 40+-0-0
 
Last edited:
Do you have the original packaging for the Memory?
Did you do any overclocking with it?
Do you have any pictures?
 
FuzzyNipples said:
Do you have the original packaging for the Memory?
Did you do any overclocking with it?
Do you have any pictures?

Yes.Minus barcode.
Yes.I did oc.Never more volts then rated.
No pics.Heat under my name.
 
Interested in the OCZ. Do you have any heatware or other refs?
 
Contact monkeysauce.His mobo arrived today.Last day for ram sale.Going for sale else where soon.Heatware under my name. ;)
 
Recieved mobo today, packed with all retail parts. Appears to be in very good condition, but I haven't been able to hook it up to test it out. I would have no problem dealing with this trader.
 
Recieved the retail package 4800x2 cpu yesterday; hooked it up this morning.

Works Great!

Forsaken kept in constant communication; shipped promptly; the package I recieved was in great condition; the heatsink/fan was never used.

I'd definitely buy from Forsaken again.
 
Back
Top