FS: EVGA 8800GTX 768mb, Dell 2407 24" LCD, X5355 Quad Core Xeons

unixadm

Gawd
I have a like new EVGA 8800GTX 768mb video card. This was a replacement for my launch card that has seen minimal use. I did not reregister the card after receiving it, if that means anything to you. $415 + shipping.

I also have a Dell 2407FPW 24" LCD with Dell Sound Bar. Revision A03, and it's a very nice monitor without any noticeable defects. I'm the original owner and it will ship in the original box. $400 + shipping

Lastly I have two matching Intel Socket 771 Xeon Quad Core CPUS, 2.66ghz, 1333FSB, X5355. These are new pulls from a Dell PowerEdge 2950. $500 each or $950 for the pair.

No low ball offers please. Paypal Confirmed/Verified or USPS Money Order only. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges to their location via UPS Ground with insurance. PM me if interested.

Just in case anyone is wondering why I'm selling.

1. 8800GTX - replaced with Saphire X1950PRO 512mb. I just don't game on my PC, and the added heat output / power consumption wasn't justified. I game on my 360 now, so if that changes, I'll pick up a better card in the future.

2. 2407FPW - I replaced it with a Westinghouse 37W3 several months ago. It's just sitting here collecting dust.

3. The X5355 processors were purchased to upgrade my 2 x 3.0ghz Dual Core Mac Pro. However I've decided to sell the Mac Pro, so I'm not going to perform the processor change as I won't get my investment back, and it does not go well with the Apple Care plan I already purchased for that workstation.

I also have a Dell 2407FPW 24" LCD with Dell Sound Bar. Revision A03, and it's a very nice monitor without any noticeable defects. I'm the original owner and it will ship in the original box. $400 + shipping.
sorry for bein an ass but does it have any "unnoticeable defects" like minor setbacks?im looking for a 24" and it has been awhile... since i've been interested again..

What it means is, I don't see anything wrong with the display. I'm a very picky person, and I never one has a problem with the display. I simply went bigger at a loss of resolution, which I actually regret at times. However when the newer generation of 30" monitors come out, I'll swap this 37" for a display that has more resolution.

2. 2407FPW - I replaced it with a Westinghouse 37W3 several months ago. It's just sitting here collecting dust.

Would you say that Westinghouse has better picture/gaming quality then the dell 24"? I have the 2407wfp A04 here myself which will do 1920x1080 via VGA/DVI. I know the A03 Did 1920x1200. Also is that westinghouse show as good as a picture in windows as the dell did? And say I want to have a FTA receiver, for satellite.... do these tv's have coax hookups on the back?

Thanks,
Tom

mmmm
dual quad core xeons

Edit: Oh man. I didn't realize this thread was originally from Sept 2007.

Back