FS: Dell E1505 notebook, R4DS

a3n1ma

Limp Gawd
I'm currently trying to get rid of my laptop, as I'm no longer using it, because I've been done with school for a while. It run perfectly, with one exception, as it appears that the battery just died, so you may need to get a new one, but it works fine when it's plugged in. Actually, I checked the warranty and it's actually over on 12/26/2007, so I think a replacement battery should be free, though I haven't really looked into it. Technically, it still has 59 days left on warranty. I also want to get rid of it because I wanted to get a Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP-HC, so if you wanted to trade something along those lines, it'd be fine.

I've posted pictures here: http://freshroot.com/laptop

The laptop's specs are the following:
Intel Core2Duo T7400 2.16ghz
2gb Memory PC2-5300
Comes with Windows Media Center OEM
ATI Radeon X1400 (max resolution is 1280x800)
Will throw in the bag, the fan stand thingie and the wireless mouse shown in the pictures.
It does come with wireless and bluetooth (built in of course).
120gb HardDrive and an 8x DVD burner

It's a good laptop, never really gave me other problems, but my desktop is what I use now. If there's any specs that you need to know, just ask. I'm looking to get hopefully about $600 shipped for it, since I just want to get rid of it.

I also have two R4DS with the 1gb sticks that I'm getting rid of for $50 shipped.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=55347

Ask if you have any questions!

I'm currently trying to get rid of my laptop, as I'm no longer using it, because I've been done with school for a while. It run perfectly, with one exception, as it appears that the battery just died, so you may need to get a new one, but it works fine when it's plugged in. Actually, I checked the warranty and it's actually over on 12/26/2006, so I think a replacement battery should be free, though I haven't really looked into it. Technically, it still has 59 days left on warranty.

So technically, its already out of warranty!

Bump

hmm I dont think T7400 processors were out 2 years ago so the date is proably 2007.

amazing deal if the lcd was a 1680x1050 I would have bought this without thinking twice!!

still great price for those specs.

BUMP!!

Update: the laptop is currently being sold to someone in the forum already, and will be posting when the transaction is done.

Back