FS: cheap PC100 SDRAM, almost new 16" Subaru Impreza rim+rubber ($149). Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this use a standard psu? it takes pc133 mem correct? YGPM!
  • Dell mobo w/ P4-1.6GHz CPU (and high eff. heatsink) - $9.99 + actual shipping Comes with a metal tray it sits on. Can be taken off, but I'm not sure that mounting holes adhere to any standard as it is a Dell proprietary board. Also, front 2xUSB, power switch, and front audio jack are connected via a proprietary header, as can be seen in the pictures.

Question, what size ram is in that compaq server, and what speed? i picked up two of those things with the 2 600mhz processors in each and 12 sticks of ram in each, trying to figure out what speed they are and such. Please let me know I'm looking over your stuff as well looks like some parts i might need for server

Question, what size ram is in that compaq server, and what speed? i picked up two of those things with the 2 600mhz processors in each and 12 sticks of ram in each, trying to figure out what speed they are and such. Please let me know I'm looking over your stuff as well looks like some parts i might need for server

I presume size can be different. I had two 256MB ECC sticks in there and (iirc) they were PC100 SDRAM (168 pin). You can always type info from the sticks you've got into google in order to find out what they are. Also, it should be safe just to put them in and if they work, Memtest will likely tell you what speed they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back