FS: cheap PC100 SDRAM, almost new 16" Subaru Impreza rim+rubber ($149). Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberkost

[H]F Junkie
NOTE: ALL IMAGES ARE THUMBNAILS, CLICK FOR LARGER VERSIONS (in an effort to accurately represent what is being sold I make my best to provide legible images of the actual things)

PRICING: some prices may potentially have a small room for negotiation under certain circumstances (buying multiple items, return customer, etc). Others are pretty firm. If you're offering less than what I'm asking, please explain your reason(s).

PAYMENT: PAYPAL NON-CC "PERSONAL" (not "Purchase") PLEASE. If I receive a payment and Paypal withholds a fee, I reserve the right to refund the payment and not go through with the transaction. There is no reason for Paypal to collect fees on my transactions -- I've paid my fees for many years ahead.

Memory (168 pin SDRAM) - $6.00 SHIPPED (for all) Working/error-free as per memtest86+
  • 64MB Infineon PC100 CL2
  • 64MB Samsung PC100
  • 32MB Nanya

Subaru Impreza 16" alloy wheel with nearly new rubber - $149 Awesome condition, less than 1000 miles of road use. Think full size spare!

Random small stuff - free with purchase*. These are some random computer items from around the house. If you think including one of these is necessary to push you over the edge in buying other items (or you just want to sweeten the deal), please do let me know ...
  • PIII CPU 550/512/100/2.0V SL3F7
  • 60mm 1" thick fan w/ grille
  • "Cable/TV" cable (75 Ohm?) (3-4ft)
  • "Phone/Fax/Modem" cable
  • Molex-to-SATA power converter cable
  • Two PS/2-to-USB adapters (the kind that allow to use USB mouse with a PS/2 port)

Last, but not least:
  • Quoted prices do not include shipping. I charge actual shipping, but will pick the least expensive method among appropriate ones
  • Local pickup (ZIP=10512) is welcome
  • Paypal "Personal" payment is the preferred way -- there is no reason the fee should go to paypal and not be shared between the traders
  • Please bump the thread if you're sending a PM -- it'll likely make me respond sooner
  • I will leave heatware feedback for every transaction and I expect others to do the same
  • I have 100% heatware and ebay feedback and I intend to keep it that way (through being upfront seller / communicating clearly / shipping quickly / etc.)
  • Will often ship ahead of payment for traders with significant positive reputation
  • I'm looking to acquire a couple of items for cash or through a trade -- here's my WTB/TF thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back