FS: 2600k, Asus P8P67, GSkill 8GB, H80i

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost the same setup (2500k). If you end up selling the parts individually, I would appreciate it if you let me know what prices you sell yours for. Would be convient for me when I decide to upgrade and sell my rig

I have almost the same setup (2500k). If you end up selling the parts individually, I would appreciate it if you let me know what prices you sell yours for. Would be convient for me when I decide to upgrade and sell my rig

Will do.

Bump

I am interested in the H80i would work real well on my 2600k rig. The hyper 212 just isn't cutting it for me while trying to overclock.

I am interested in the H80i would work real well on my 2600k rig. The hyper 212 just isn't cutting it for me while trying to overclock.

I couple of bites on the whole system but nothing solid yet. If I break it up Ill let you know.

Hmmm, after trying the Vive, the fiance told me she wants another computer downstairs where we have more room. . . you may get a PM from me, but I better make sure she was serious first (lol)

Surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet, 25/2600K's usually go in a matter of minutes from what I've seen here.

If my spare cash wasn't currently going into a couple of 2P Xeon servers, I totally would take that off your hands.

Surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet, 25/2600K's usually go in a matter of minutes from what I've seen here.

If my spare cash wasn't currently going into a couple of 2P Xeon servers, I totally would take that off your hands.

Usually, looks like everyone is putting their money into 1080s :D

Bump

Well I'm running a 2600K @ 4800MHZ and I was going to sell it but before I do I'm going to benchmark my 2 EVGA 1080 GTXs tomorrow before building my new system. I got a feeling I will keep my 2600K setup and if yours is available still tomorrow night ill PM you.

Well I'm running a 2600K @ 4800MHZ and I was going to sell it but before I do I'm going to benchmark my 2 EVGA 1080 GTXs tomorrow before building my new system. I got a feeling I will keep my 2600K setup and if yours is available still tomorrow night ill PM you.

Let me know.

Would you be willing to sell the CPU/MB/ RAM without the cooler? What would you ask for that?

i might be able to find a home for everything let me check, and ill get back.

That's a good deal for a such a good CPU. I've seen them go for $150 here and for $300 for all that is really cheap. I love my 2600k and I'm keeping this CPU till its last breath. :) Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back