Fry's After Christmas Sale

32gb samsung microsd for $36
class 10, 24mb read, 13mb write
no rebates

Just got back from fry's. My little brother picked up the corsair ssd for 180 ar.

Anyone whos been this morning know what the other 2 blu-ray series for 24.99 are?

Going to get the Logitech G400. My best mice ever MX518 has the double clicking on the left button, crap!!

In-store only? Man I hate Fry's

You do realize they take a loss on certain items only to get people into the store because statistically they'll buy other things while there.

Selling the same items below cost to bargain hunters on the internet wouldn't exactly keep them in business.

I picked up the last Panasonic ST30 55" Plasma for $899 in Renton. Pretty good deal. Man it was a absolute madhouse in there today. Cars circling the parking lot like sharks, electronics dept was just about shoulder to shoulder for a while.

hahaha, i walked into the keyboard section, picked up a k60... then started looking at the k90 and then I sat there for 20 minutes trying to decide while looking at reviews + price comparisons on my phone. Then i decided since I play more RTS than FPS that It'd be better to grab the k90.... damnit oh well k90 for 100 was not bad.

What really made me decide on the k90 was the full wrist rest vs. the left handed only on the k60.

Overall, I really like red switches. From the switches I tried (blue and brown), red is definitely my favorite.

You do realize they take a loss on certain items only to get people into the store because statistically they'll buy other things while there.

Selling the same items below cost to bargain hunters on the internet wouldn't exactly keep them in business.

I know this. I think people will buy other things while shopping online, too, though. I know I do.

LOL I worked from 7:30 to 3:30 today, until 9:30 it was slow as hell and boy it picked up after that. Shit was crazy today after that, man I just wanted to go home and watch some football. We fucking ran out of paper and I went to the front checkout to get some paper and the whole checkout was out of paper. I was like WTF, biggest fries fail I have ever seen. Never ever I have seen us run out of paper as a store, idiots had to store use paper from the shelf. Someone failed big time, I was like you gotta be shitting me that you don't have paper.

Back