Free Sega Games on Steam

I use to love Jet Set Radio on my Dreamcast. Best of all it is free!! Thanks for posting.

That's for the next set of games. :p

Look just past the counter it states previous content. Click redeem price that is over the game pictures for today's 3 games.

That's for the next set of games. :p

Look just past the counter it states previous content. Click redeem price that is over the game pictures for today's 3 games.

Ahh okay I thought so, just checking. I thought I maybe missed the boat. Did that and still waiting on my keys in that case.

So what's the end game of this whole MWNL thing? Such a bizarre website. I can't wrap my head around WTF is actually going on.

Same here, basically at the 24hours line.. so all good here.. =)

Wow...."Due to high volumes of redemptions please allow up-to 14 days for a unique Steam code containing 'Tau Commander for Dawn of War II: Retribution' to be sent to you."

im not holding my breath for this last batch of freebies.

I'm just glad all of what I consider to be the gems (golden axe, and streets of rage) were in the first two giveaways which I got relatively promptly

WTF This is a free item on Steam "Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Last Stand Tau Commander" Thanks for nothing lol.

I got both my steam codes. I missed the first batch. First code I got the 20th second code the 22nd. I signed up on the 19th.

I forgot I even signed up for it and got it like a week later as well.

Back