Three SEGA Games For Free On Steam

HardOCP News

[H] News
As part of its Make War Not Love campaign, SEGA is giving away Steam codes for Condemned, Streets of Rage II, and Binary Domain. I have no idea how long this promotion is going to last, so you'd better hurry if you want any or all of these games.

Sweet! Been wanting to replay Condemned for a while. Been to lazy to dig out my discs. It'll be easier to just download it.

In just for Condemned, now if they would only release the second one on PC...

Agreed!

Condemned REALLY needs a HD textures mod, its a 12 year old game and it did not age well... but damn if its not a fantastic example of a First-person Survival Horror game.

Not free. You have to sign up and give up your email address so they can sell it to spammers!

Which is why you use an email account setup for specifically that purpose.

It's just a newsletter. Get the steam codes, then unsubscribe from it. :p

Signed up 10 minutes after Steve posted (Thanks Steve!!).. But still waiting for the codes.. I mainly signed up to play some Streets 2 with my son. :)

I signed up around 3pm EST and its 10:17pm now. Still no keys for me... I figure it will really take 24+hr to get one. Bet they are getting slammed almost as hard as when Shadow Complex came out for free.

I got this the first day with the 3 other games and ignored the rest of the threads. I thought its just the same 3 games. Glad i clicked this thread/link. you get a like!

Last edited:
sweet. Condemned was an amazing game, been a long time. BD is fun with decent graphics. Streets...is just plain awesome.

I got the code, but I am a little curious about not getting Streets of Rage II. Anyone else not get it in their Steam catalog?

Ah! It is under Sega Genesis & Mega Drive Classics

My keys came in. Already had SoR, and Condemned is blocked in the store, but once I put in the key I was able to download it.

For those of you who missed the first two rounds: Three more games for free! Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, and Viking: Battle for Asgard

I finally got my key and holy crap! Binary Domain is pretty decent. It has some jank but overall its not a bad game. Can't believe I missed this when it was released initially.

Back