• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free microfiber cloths.

Never received, been a couple of weeks.
 
Last edited:
same here, no show. They might just use this to get address to spam advertisment. Thankfully I am moving in a few months
 
Still haven't received mine yet either..

same here, no show. They might just use this to get address to spam advertisment. Thankfully I am moving in a few months

The company doing this based in florida I think, my guess is it was meant for local promotional purposes and started ignoring orders once they started getting a large amount from all over the country.
 
lol like 5 months have gone by.. no cloth but what ever... i can wait ... not like i need them or ill die haha
 
Still haven't received mine yet either..



The company doing this based in florida I think, my guess is it was meant for local promotional purposes and started ignoring orders once they started getting a large amount from all over the country.

That may be true, but then it wouldn't make much sense to exclude only Hawaii and Alaska in the terms.

Terms, Conditions, And Privacy
Only one sample per household. Allow for five to eight weeks for delivery. US orders only, no international orders, no Alaska, no Hawaii.
 
That may be true, but then it wouldn't make much sense to exclude only Hawaii and Alaska in the terms.

Terms, Conditions, And Privacy
Only one sample per household. Allow for five to eight weeks for delivery. US orders only, no international orders, no Alaska, no Hawaii.

Yea but still, they might have received thousands of orders. Easier to just ignore them then to lose money shipping out all of that.
 
Haha I signed up too and didn't notice the date either.... Guess I'll have to keep using the same old towels lol.
 
Back
Top