Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never received, been a couple of weeks.
same here, no show. They might just use this to get address to spam advertisment. Thankfully I am moving in a few months
Nope. I think the guy 2 posts above you hit the nail on the head. Supposed to be a local promotion.Still haven't received mine. So anyone got theirs yet?
Still haven't received mine yet either..
The company doing this based in florida I think, my guess is it was meant for local promotional purposes and started ignoring orders once they started getting a large amount from all over the country.
That may be true, but then it wouldn't make much sense to exclude only Hawaii and Alaska in the terms.
Terms, Conditions, And Privacy
Only one sample per household. Allow for five to eight weeks for delivery. US orders only, no international orders, no Alaska, no Hawaii.