• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free microfiber cloths.

ive done dozens of these 'free' offers but i have only ever actually received one.. that was a box of cereal and i was afraid to eat it. i tried this one though, what the hell. even if my adress goes on a mailing list im moving anyway.
 
I used a back up email in case I get spam.
Thanks op
 
In for one.

I used an acct. I always use for crap stuff just in case.

Be warned though: after submitting, an advert pops up in a new window.
 
fake, its sign up for spam.

I used my normal gmail account and haven't received any spam yet.

Also someone from the car forum i got this from actually got their's, but it took 6-7 weeks.

but if people start getting spam I'll see if a mod can delete this thread.
 
I use my yahoo acct which isn't for much more than junk.

haven't been receiving any more spam than usual.
 
Back
Top