Free McSkillet Burrito with a Medium or Large Drink Purchase 2-28/2-29

i will attest to the tastyness of the mcskillet... never been a fan of mcdonalds except for the breakfast, and even then i generally have to have a hangover lol

I know they don't state it, but I wonder if it's by location or participation.
The fine print states "Price and participation may vary. While supplies last." <-- LOL Does Soviet McDonalds only have a dozen eggs and 2 pounds of sausage?

The McDonalds near me almost always has the promotions I read about, except the mega-sized McNugget specials (thank you). If your McDonalds never participates, you'll probably be disappointed again.

It looks like it could be tasty, but I'll pass.

well, looks like breakfast is covered tomorrow. Hopefully the sausage isnt made from recalled beef...

i can also validate the tastiness, the salsa really pulls the whole thing together. also, my potatoes were fully cooked

it's decent but it leaves you wanting more after you're done. they aren't cheap either. and looking up nutrition facts, they will kill you dead. i'm in

How will does this Burrito overclock compare to coffee? Morning is too early for me to eat.

They "suck" they come with raw potatoes............

I haven't had one yet myself, but a friend tells me they are hit-and-miss. Sometimes you get cooked potatoes, sometimes you don't. Though when cooked, they're suppose to be good.

these are really good, i had one a few weeks back.
depending on how hungry i am, i can guzzle down 3 or 4 breakfast burritos (i think they are getting smaller)
but with the mcskillet it only takes one to fill me up and they are yummy!

I got one this morning and it's fuckin' gross. I knew there was a reason I don't eat at McDonald's

Damn bastards, when I came to do it, they ended breakfast. They did have the sign for the promo, so it's true!

This burrito has 610 calories and 69% of the daily sat. fat. :eek:

:vomit: (There should be a smilie for that.)

Ok I got one today for free, no hassles. It wasn't really worth it, not enough salsa or taste. I think this thing is gonna disappear like the mcrib and arch deluxe.

Meh... as meh as the first time I tried one... I showed up at 10:30 (when they stop serving breakfast) and had to fight for my free burrito :eek:

I'd only pay $1.75 for a drink + mcskillet

Go to JackintheBox... Sirlion Steak and Egg Burrito w/ Chipotle sauce = Godly... and you can get it 24/7...

I stopped eating at McDonalds when I found out they supported anti-gun legislation.
Don't eat there if you don't have to IMHO

These burritos are freakin disgusting, no wonder they're giving them away. They're probably trying to get rid of all the ingredients they have left over since nobody will actually pay for them.

UPDATE:
Killer farts at work after this one. I share a small office too, and the flatulence was so bad my coworker's eyes watered.

Had one this morning, and will be back for another tomorrow. Great taste, and a lot of food for the price (even when actually paying for it :p). I also had a McDonalds Latte, which was amazingly good! When the hell did they start serving lattes??

Gonna try to pick one up today... If I wake up in time. Its 430AM right now, about to go to sleep now lol.

I was in for a pleasant surprise: I though this was going to be valu-menu sized freebe. When I got a fatty, it put a smile on my face.

Free food with an MSRP of $2.69 FTW!

i got one of these mc skillet burritos and when i bite down i bite into a syringe
WTF ! now i got Hep B

Fuck you mc donalds!

UPDATE:
Killer farts at work after this one. I share a small office too, and the flatulence was so bad my coworker's eyes watered.

So....
Is this a negative or a positive thing.

If you're a real man then your co-worker's eyes should have watered, he should have vomited, and then passed out from lack of O2.:eek::D

There is a reason that babies and grown men smile after passing gas.

It's a sharing thing!

Back