Free McSkillet Burrito with a Medium or Large Drink Purchase 2-28/2-29

i got one of these mc skillet burritos and when i bite down i bite into a syringe
WTF ! now i got Hep B

Fuck you mc donalds!

This goes far beyond your personal opinion and is a false claim.
Some companies troll online forums and will file charges on these types of public posts.

Be careful.

I know you are joking, but the McLawyers may not see it that way.

Here's a piece of history on this type of thing:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7594873/

I want to open my own McDonalds and not participate in anything. I want to be a stubborn McDonalds owner. "Cheeseburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti!...And blankets. We are not affiliated with that clown, he attracts too many children."

I think the whole finger in the chili and a post on a message board about biting into a syringe is a bit different.... but...

I'm not sure where the quote fits in.

Yes, I know that the finger in the chili thing was a much more extreme case. The lady filed a false lawsuit in an attempt to make some cash.

My point was mainly that false public accusations against a company (for whatever reason) can be actionable.

I stopped at McDonalds today and saw the sign for free burrito so I ordered a coke with my salad but when I got down the road I noticed they didnt put my burrito in the bag and they didnt even give me a straw for my coke. Sons of bitch.

I stopped at McDonalds today and saw the sign for free burrito so I ordered a coke with my salad but when I got down the road I noticed they didnt put my burrito in the bag and they didnt even give me a straw for my coke. Sons of bitch.

All the more reason for Taco Bell baby:) aside from breakfast selections of course

i just saying heroin may or maynot be big at your local mcdonalds

they sprinkle a lil extra fairy dust on your happy meal

They are breakfast burritos, unless you ordered a salad for breakfast....

So....
Is this a negative or a positive thing.

If you're a real man then your co-worker's eyes should have watered, he should have vomited, and then passed out from lack of O2.:eek::D

There is a reason that babies and grown men smile after passing gas.

It's a sharing thing!

Hahaha yeah it is. These farts were like miniature horizontal mushroom clouds. :eek:

McD's advertised the hell out of this on local radio stations the past couple days.

GOD ! i still have the shits from eating that burrito. I just can't stop pooping
been shiting like crazy all weekend. Must be the fries ?

Back