• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free Kitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you looking for any trades?:) Seriously though, I hope you find it a nice home.
 
meow
... i mean bump
for the kitty

i got my kitty off of 2cpu forums :D
but i had to trade hardware for him :eek:
 
Bump for a kitty!

I'd consider it, I'm 06902, but my apartment doesn't let me have cats...

GOOD LUCK!
 
i wish i could take it, but moreover wish that people would get their animals fixed and not get them in the first place if they can't keep them.

you and the cat(s) are MUCH better off giving it to a no-kill cat rescue (free of charge) located near you then giving it to people you have NO CLUE whether or not they will take care of it responsibly down the road. we all like [H] but trust me... please. hopefully this matter to you.

i live in an apt and rescued a preg cat... now i have 5 :?
 
Good luck on getting kitty a home. I'd take em' but I live in Hawaii and am in Japan now...I have 4 cats.

For the people living in apts. Are you people joking or what? What kind of concentration camp/apartment are you living in? I never lived in a condo that allowed cats (when I was renting) and ALWAYS had pets anyway. What are they gonna do? check your trash for kitty litter :confused: Some rules are meant to be broken....especially bullshit pet ones.

= my 2 cents


Oh yeah BUMP!
 
I just adopted a cat from a no-kill shelter, best choice I made. They spend a lot of time with the cats and nurture them to keep them from becoming typical shelter pets. All of them were people friendly, kept up on shots and healthy. Mothers are kept with kittens until the kittens are on solid food, then the mom is fixed. I know you're probably running out of time but PLEASE don't just let her go in the streets. One of my cats was 3 months old and nearly starved to death.
 
boy that is a cute cat. I love tortoiseshells, my GF and I already have two (adopted from a vet where they were left) so we are kinda full here. both fixed :)

*bump*
 
!ump f!r ! cute kitty!

i sec!!d the !! kill shelter if it h!s t! c!me t! th!t, th!t u c!!t keep her !r fi!d ! h!me.

ive rescued !ll my kitties fr!m shelters, its the !est pl!ce t! get em, cuz im willi! t! s!y 90% !f the !!im!ls u gfewt fr!m there, u s!ved their life.

!!d she l!!ks like !!e !f my !ld c!ts th!t died well !ver 10 ye!rs !g!, cle!(p!tr!) such ! cute kitty !UMP!

ok i have NO IDEa what happened there...all the posts in the foruim were lookin like this...

anyhow, bump for a cute kitti. and i second a no kill shelter, and get her fixed, bla bla im not goin to fix this post, but its wak as hell....all the posts were like this all over [H] and i couldnt read em.....
 
bump for a cute kitty. I woudl take it but like many others, distance is a bit of a problem.
 
bump for you, love cats...

but i think my dog would love it too much... and not the same way :)

"PLAY TOY!"
 
Bump from my cat "Pudgy"

Pudgy1.jpg
 
A bump from my "rebel with sharp paws"

Chiku-chan (chee-koo-chan)

She gives a long distance bump....from Japan

And a little Japan cat trivia to distract from my oversized pic.

In Japan cats dont say meow. They say Nya! (nee-ya) they dont actualy make different sounds but the Japanese word for meow is Nya.

Yeah yeah I know, I just wasted 10 seconds of your life....sue me :)


 
Bump for a kitty that looks sorta like mine! She's so cute, I wish I could take her, but I am in Alabama and I already have 1 1/2 kitti!es that are almost 6 years old. I love them to death, tho! Good Luck, kitty and drozenski!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top