PrkChpXprss
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2003
- Messages
- 837
must... resist.. bad... jokes......
Cute cat bump!
Cute cat bump!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well turns out she doesn't have the time nor resources to take care of another cat, and definitely not it's kittens. Sorry...Akuma said:Cute cat.
I'm contemplating doing this. I can't take care of a cat, but my girlfriend would love it. I live in Rochester so we could meet half way. I'll have to talk to her first. If someone else wants it, don't wait for me.
Good luck!
Nice clichebestbuysuck$ said:shipping to 99212
?
sabrewolf732 said:im in 12603 poughkeepsie, I want it, but ill have to hide it from my parentsIts not an outdoor cat right?
drozenski said:no it's not an out door cat but she wants to go out. If you are seriuos i can have her to you this weekend
sabrewolf732 said:where can we meet (poughkeepsie galleria?)??? gotta seriously talk to parents, and if not, ill just hide it in my room =P
DR_K13 said:man... I am in cali , I would take it in a heartbeat![]()
That depends on how good your heat isSofaKing said:will you ship first?
drozenski said:yes that would be fine..
Yo do know she is haveing kittens right?
Might be hard to hide them