• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free Kitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drozenski

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
506
I have a 7 month old kitty that is currently looking for a home. My mother won’t let me bring it home from college. :mad:

So I would like her to find a nice home with a [H] member.

She comes with the following free of charge of course
1 weeks worth of food
litter pan
20 pounds of litter
purple collar
food dish

Pictures can be provided on request.

Here’s the catch. The cat is currently pregnant with a litter of kittens and is due in 1 - 1.5 weeks. I am happy to help pay some of the bill to get her fixed b4 or after she has the kittens that is up too you.

So [H] I beg you please some one adopt my kitty!!

I live in NY in the Hudson valley. Zip 12542
I am more than happy to drive anywhere up to 4 hours from that zip too meet you and drop her off with you.

if you would like to know any other information feel free to ask in the thread or by PM

jew1.JPG


jew2.JPG


jew3.JPG


jew4.JPG
 
Man, I'm truly sorry you have to give her away. She looks like a really sweet little cat. I wish I could adopt her, but mah kitty wouldnt get all the attention he deserves. Good luck :(
 
bump for a nice little kitty, I love cats but my wife won't let me have them :(
 
awe... too cute... too bad i live halfway accross the country...
im sure you will find a good home for it quite easaly...
 
DR_K13 said:
man... I am in cali , I would take it in a heartbeat :(

You can send a cat or dog on an airplane. They fly in the pressurized cargo area. I'd call a couple of airlines and check into pricing. Maybe you guys could split the cost? I think as long as you both watch the loading and unloading of the kitty, everything should be ok.

I really hope you find a good home for your cat. I would be torn to pieces over a situation like this with my cat. I'd live in a cardboard box if it was the only way I could keep my cat.
 
Karchiveur said:
Ship to canada? ;)

someone had to ask...
\
ttt

i'm actualy 4 hours from any part of the border touching NY here at college. u interested?

You can send a cat or dog on an airplane. They fly in the pressurized cargo area. I'd call a couple of airlines and check into pricing. Maybe you guys could split the cost? I think as long as you both watch the loading and unloading of the kitty, everything should be ok.

I really hope you find a good home for your cat. I would be torn to pieces over a situation like this with my cat. I'd live in a cardboard box if it was the only way I could keep my cat.

only problem with this is the expected kittens or i would be more than happy to pay shipping
 
Hmm.. tempting...

I live in Albany, NY area 12202, how far from you am i?
 
Awww bump for a good cause. But that cat is a little slut. Sheesh... 7 months and she's already knocked up? Well, females are maturing faster then they use to I guess.
 
I'm 12186, I don't really like cats that much, I have one already and my younger brother takes care of it. (It's not mine, it's his) But, I may know some people at my school that might want it, and you live close by....pm me if you're interested.
 
Bump for all the softies that are hanging out on the [H]ard boards.

Yeah I think it's cute too, best of luck :)
 
well hey, if no one wants her, than i can probably work something out... gimme a day or 2 :)
 
Too bad your mom wont let you bring home your kitty. Play some more guilt on her...

Good luck on finding a home...I'm too far away..1500 miles.
 
Arg too bad MN is too far away....one of our dumbass roomies let our other cat out.......he no longer lives with us.......i would like to have another or one of the kittens........bummer
 
My parents won't have animals in the house either (can't stand them for some reason), but I'd love to have a kitten and a puppy. Bumpy bump bump.
 
shouldnt this go under [H]ot|Deals / Free Stuff ? lol ;)

bump for a good cause, best thread ever btw :D
 
Bump for a cute kitten. But, I already have a 7 month old, apartment's too small, and zip is in Cali.

Hope you find her a [H] home.
 
Cute cat.


I'm contemplating doing this. I can't take care of a cat, but my girlfriend would love it. I live in Rochester so we could meet half way. I'll have to talk to her first. If someone else wants it, don't wait for me.





Good luck!
 
Nice cat! If I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd probably do it. Of course her being pregnant you may have to "part out" in a few weeks. Just think, whoever gets this gets a great deal - not just one cute cat but several!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top