Free Cat!

Doozer

2[H]4U
I got woke up this morning to what I thought was an early preview to next years end of the world...

Apparently my cat decided to use my 3007wfp-hc as a diving board early Saturday morning.
It may not have been so bad had I not been up all night working on getting all of my bigadv boxes up and running and a screwdriver was left on my desk.

Ok, so there is not a free cat at this time but I was ready to strangle/sell/maim him this morning.

20110507070924951.jpg

Last edited:
if that was my pet i'd of thrown the thing in the car. driven as far away from town as possible and thrown the cat out the door. its an animal it can fend for its self.

I almost wish that it had landed on the cat instead of the screwdriver.
this tiny 23" LCD is pissing me off to no end

for next time, you should lock your screen, so if your cat drag it down, it wont fall down completely

I'm not even sure what he did to knock the screen over. I woke to a crash and when I got to my desk the screen was lying almost flat. It would have landed flat on the desk if it wasn't for the screwdriver. :(

I'm thinking wall or desk mount for the new LCD.

cats are good in climbing on monitors and if they are heavier they just kick it down, so yes would be better for you to mount the screen on wall or desk

That does not even touch how much lifetime damage our dog has done, but I feel your pain.

Oh snap that is crazy. Glad my cat is an outdoor cat. Sorry about your monitor :(

$800 down the drain. If it was a 24" monitor that would be one thing but your cat must be fat.

So... anyone have an extra panel for a 3007wfp-hc lying around? ;)

Dude that sucks man, I know I would kill my cat if one of them did that, or just keep my cats out of my room.

that sucks man....

g6808g6077.gif

pretty sure its shopped but hey.... makes ya think ;)

It makes me feel a little sick when I think that I haven't had the thing for two months. :(
I'm trying to think of it as an expensive rental.

all this talk about cats is making me hungry. I think i'll go out for chinese food later....

all this talk about cats is making me hungry. I think i'll go out for chinese food later....

Two chinese restaurants around Cincinnat got busted over the last decade for serving cat meat in their chinese dishes. One changed owners, and the other went out of business. From what i've heard, the supplier of cat meat to those chinese restaurants ratted on the owners.

if that was my pet i'd of thrown the thing in the car. driven as far away from town as possible and thrown the cat out the door. its an animal it can fend for its self.

The problem is the domesticated cats are unable to fend for themselves in the wild. Ferral cats are more capable, but even they have limitations as they don't handle cold weather too well.

This is why my kitties are outdoor cats as I don't want to end up with something like this. Cats love climbing on stuff, and you really can't fault the cat for doing what it loves to do. Itr simply doesn't know any better unfortunately.

Are you saying that I shouldn't have been talking to my monitor and calling it a good girl? Maybe the cat got jealous...

No, cats are not jealous in strict sense but they want to get your attention off things you doing. I don't have a cat but at friends place when I worked on computer, his cat was doing probably same things to distract me from computer and get my attention. Cats do that.

This thread should be killed before any cats. mew :3

That thing looks mean and pissed off for some reason, LOL!

Either way, cute kitty.

As I type this my cat just jumped from my HTPC tower to the shelf my 40" TV/monitor is on and walked behind it. I'm confident that my 12 lb cat cannot upset a 50 lb TV, but he has knocked other things off the shelf like case fans and such.

My cat only lasted about a week in my new house before i had to give it back to my parents, She would jump up on every thing ever night she would jump up on the counters and break a glass or a plate, some how the thing jump 7ft in the air to get on top of a cabinet and broke some china that we got for our weeding and it kept attacking my wife it would jump up on the bed and attack her feet till she woke up then jumped in the bed between us. gave her back to my parents and now the cat is clam again.

Back