Free 32Mb memory key - IBM

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info/tivoli/inframgmt/index.jsp?S_TACT=105AF10D

There sending out 32Mb memory keys with white papers and case studies on IBM Tivoli solutions. Then click on the little "get my memory key" link If you are not registered, you will need to do so.

Thank you for ordering your complimentary memory key. We're sure you'll find it full of insights and information that will better equip you and your infrastructure to handle any business challenge. Particularly the ones that have been eating up your weekends.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly

"Thank you for ordering your complimentary memory key. We're sure you'll find it full of insights and information that will better equip you and your infrastructure to handle any business challenge. Particularly the ones that have been eating up your weekends.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly."

sweet! Thanks TTP! ;)

Thank you for registering

Thank you for ordering your complimentary memory key. We're sure you'll find it full of insights and information that will better equip you and your infrastructure to handle any business challenge. Particularly the ones that have been eating up your weekends.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly.

I'm still waiting for something more then a razor, or shaving gel.

Thanx TTP.

QM

This has got to be about the 5th one of these things I signed up for and have yet to get one. Gonna frame it on the wall if I ever get one. :p

Thanks TTP. I'm still waiting on one of these that actually comes, but I keep hoping!

KodiakStar said:
One of these days we will score :D

we can all hope.

I would love to actually receive something other than the potty training kit that I got 3 months ago.

exabyte said:
it won't let me register :mad:

:mad: :confused:
you need to put an email as your username...

it hints towards it under that field... "why must i use an email as my IBM ID"

confused me too for awhile

WOW..........I think I finnaly got in on one of these!! thanks TTP!!!
-Appatula

you need to put an email as your username...

it hints towards it under that field... "why must i use an email as my IBM ID"

confused me too for awhile

It works now thanks!

I hope I actually get this. I don't yet have one, and I really need one. All my money goes to my kids... poor me... lol

We've TSM running here @ work and I never got any freebies.

Hopefully, I will now. The offer seems to still be good.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly.

I might actually get one this time! Fingers crossed.. Thanks TTP!

Sweet! I signed up. Can't ever have too many pen drives. Has anyone received their drive yet?

IBM said:

w00t, Thanks alot man I really could use this :).

Back