FPS Monitor - new in-game performance overlay

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
I've always used Afterburner for FPS monitoring in games, but recently I'd been noticing game reviews featuring a unrecognizable in-game performance overlay, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Fast forward and I tracked it down to "FPS Monitor" and I thought it's worthy of a heads-up here. I've used it a couple days and it's already far more insightful than the metrics available from Afterburner, and it's way more customizable -- FPS, frametime, network traffic, SSD drive temp, basically anything. It comes with a layout editor. Enjoy.

https://fpsmon.com

02_Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_SMALL.jpg

01 - 3DMark Timespy.jpg

03 - 1070ti vs 1080 comparison.jpg

04 - PUBG.jpg

06 - Superposition Benchmark.jpg

Last edited:
Great, a tool that will enable more bickering about "optimization" this and "port" that...

I've always used Afterburner for FPS monitoring in games, but recently I'd been noticing game reviews featuring a unrecognizable in-game performance overlay, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Fast forward and I tracked it down to "FPS Monitor" and I thought it's worthy of a heads-up here. I've used it a couple days and it's already far more insightful than the metrics available from Afterburner, and it's way more customizable -- FPS, frametime, network traffic, SSD drive temp, basically anything. It comes with a layout editor. Enjoy.

https://fpsmon.com

View attachment 55177
View attachment 55176

View attachment 55178

View attachment 55179

View attachment 55180

Will definitely check this out!

Thanks man

Thank you for the pleasant feedback about our app, we continue to work on it every day. By the way, FPS Monitor can be used absolutely free, there are no restrictions on the functionality, but we will be very grateful for your support, this allows us to spend more time developing our software and motivates much. Happy to answer ur questions.

Michael, FPS Monitor dev.

Pi4M1qptnw29iXbd0iuWkqaIG3tSDoCanqKShRnmiY8v1DyV-4okhZw%3D%3D?uid=0&filename=2018-02-27_15-57-51.png

Thank you for the pleasant feedback about our app, we continue to work on it every day. By the way, FPS Monitor can be used absolutely free, there are no restrictions on the functionality, but we will be very grateful for your support, this allows us to spend more time developing our software and motivates much. Happy to answer ur questions.

Michael, FPS Monitor dev.

Pi4M1qptnw29iXbd0iuWkqaIG3tSDoCanqKShRnmiY8v1DyV-4okhZw%3D%3D?uid=0&filename=2018-02-27_15-57-51.png

Just curious what game that screen-shot is from ?

So you necro a thread just to say that it's now available on Steam for MORE than it is on the website. Huh.

gt7ddx.jpg

Guys! We have created amazing new charts that will help you keep track of the most important data even more clearly than anywhere else!

I prefer to keep overlays off my games and on my phone as done with AMD.

Nvidia should have something similar.

Much better solution imho.

Looks like a nice tool for reviewers. Even has averages listed for those games that don’t have built in benchmarking apps.

Brent_Justice

Back