Forza Horizon 3

Is it an issue with their support of Fanatec wheels?

It works pretty durn good on my Logitech G920. Took a while to dial it in but it was worth the time.

Granted I have some shortcomings with the wheel (cant drift with it to save my life) but I can win most all races and its a lot of fun

Is there a decent amount of resistance to turn the wheel while at speed? That's my main issue.

I have a g920 I haven't tried yet for my x1, I'm just not that excited to play the game on the x1, since I'm used to the amazing performance on my pc. My g920 also doesn't mount to my computer desk too well.

Is there a decent amount of resistance to turn the wheel while at speed? That's my main issue.

I have a g920 I haven't tried yet for my x1, I'm just not that excited to play the game on the x1, since I'm used to the amazing performance on my pc. My g920 also doesn't mount to my computer desk too well.

Resistance is subjective but throwing the Aventador through some sharp curves is quite a workout and I ended up turning things down a bit so the wheel wouldn't slip while wrestling monster SUVs on rough terrain.

I use my 920 on PC. The rubber feet that go under the desk can be flipped around to change the thickness of desk it will fit, if that's the problem for you.

Anybody on PC might want to give Hot Wheels another try. They patched out a bug last week that limited player car speed (but not AI) that only affected the HW expansion

I tried it out last night and found it a lot easier to stay competitive on the S1/S2 courses.

Here are the forzathons for the next few months.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forzathon-september-october-november-2017.358615/

With the FM7 demo dropping tuesday this is probably the end of FH3 for me.

Forza1.jpg
Forza2.jpg
Forza3.jpg
Forza4.jpg
Forza5.jpg
Forza6.jpg
Forza7.jpg
Forza8.jpg
Forza9.jpg

Well i have officially rotated back to this game. However this time im messing with the Dev version of the game. Primary reason for this is modding. With the dev version your able to go in and make configuration changes and get the game to do things that in my opinion should be in the actual game within reason.

Its very reminiscent of the MKs Garage Edit Tool in Gran Turismo 1-3.

Here is an example.

Back