Forza 2 Demo out tonight!

I just ran through some tests with the 997... It doesn't feel like much power is going to the rear until you turn off traction control. Then you can feel a lot more happening with the back end of the car. It still feels a little too front-happy IMO, but it definitely feels more like an AWD car at that point. I actually had better control with it turned off.

Yea, I've only driven with TC off. I parked it against a wall in the grass and just floored it and the fronts spin like crazy while the rears turn like the hour hand of a clock, so i guess it is AWD but has some serious power distribution issues. Disappointing for a game like this.

Just downloaded it..
Am I missing something or is the demo a little over hyped?

Helps if you're a fan of the original.

I WAS a fan of the original, it had amazing visuals(I still think it looks better than GT4 overall), realistic handling, and upgrades. I hate this Forza 2 demo because all it seems to me is a half assed graphical upgrade with some extra physics calculation which to be honest mean nothing to me because of the worthless Xbox 360 wheel selection.

Then I'd say you've saved yourself some cash and you should look forward to a different game. :D

Back