89854918-1.jpg

On a happier note, I figured out how to add computers from a second router acting like an AP, to BOINC tasks. Was annoying, but at least its done. No more moving a monitor and keyboard between 5 systems for every FB sprint!

LOL, managed only 28k since this morning. Lame.

edit: 32. One of my systems didn't report.

Edit2: first project that forced me to upgrade the ram in one of my boxes.

Last edited:
I might be out on this one. Way too hot. Hitting 110 and my systems are all acting up.

great; also upload to NFS now fails ... server not responding. Good to have some WU in the buffer hoping the outage will be shorter ...

Update: and back ... looks like XS was uploading too much ... :confused:

Last edited:
I have been out of town until this afternoon, but all of my boxes are now crunching all NFS tasks. I am already working towards 2.5 million points in this project, so crunching it for the sprint allows me to help the team while also working towards my own goals.

Current temp here is 115. Can't keep all my rigs online. Been living at the circuit breaker all day while trying to keep the air conditioners and rigs running. So looks like I'm gonna be offline for a bit until things cool down...

Boo!

I moved all my boxes to the basement. Has to be 15C cooler down there.

Southern CA sucks. If I didn't have a family to worry about I'd just power through. 1950s homes just weren't designed for these type of uses lol.

YES ^^^

Edit: I still can't believe i actually pulled that whole deal off.

Sharing logins or just using the weak account key like I post from time to time from our test account?

Back