• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

First THX Ceritifed Wireless Digital Surround System (by Logitech)

2 wires or two 2 wires
six in one hand a half a dozen in the other right?
 
well would you really want to be in the room with wireless power?... though it would be nice to be able to reheat my food by just holding it up in the air....
 
i would much rather preferr the speakers to have power cables.


it would be a PIA to have to change the batteries every other day..
 
velusip said:
But I like wires!

Boo wireless!
Im with ya on that.... i think the idea is good and there is definatly a need for it... but i surely dont need 5 more frequencys flying around my apt...
 
Instead of a press release I'd be much more interested in hearing subjective and objective commentary on sound quality, as well as any comments on interference with other devices.
 
so whats the pressure-driver used in the z-4? and anyone notice the z-4 uses a 8" sub while 5450 a smaller 6.5
 
This could be somewhat useful, since it means I will only need to run the power cables to the back of the room and have no need for cables cutting across to the sub in front.
 
For $499, I need to know how they sound. I also forsee a problem with the wireless spectrum getting pretty crowded in my house. My Dish Network boxes (RF remotes) do some pretty random crap sometimes.
 
jebo_4jc said:
For $499, I need to know how they sound. I also forsee a problem with the wireless spectrum getting pretty crowded in my house. My Dish Network boxes (RF remotes) do some pretty random crap sometimes.

lol, don't even worry about how well they sound. its logitech. until they move away from a single driver solution, its never gonna sound that "good" (good is subjective to each person)
 
Back
Top