• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

First Deep Fake detector

There becomes an inherent contradiction when you start training AI with AI-generated content, but I suppose if you are training the AI with AI-generated content to better detect AI-generated content, then you have essentially kicked off the first AI vs AI battle of which AI can outwit the other.
It is the Spy vs Spy of the modern age.
 
Considering how much legal team work are made by AI (or design), there will be AI battle on many fronts.

I imagine that junk mail detector have been using machine learning for a while and that maybe junk mail generator that wanted to create some that go through also used it before (you feed it hundreds of thousand of valid email, many thousands example of those that failed to go through the more popular junk detector) ?
 
Last edited:
There becomes an inherent contradiction when you start training AI with AI-generated content, but I suppose if you are training the AI with AI-generated content to better detect AI-generated content, then you have essentially kicked off the first AI vs AI battle of which AI can outwit the other.
It is the Spy vs Spy of the modern age.
If only.
1686941373509.png
 
Considering how much legal team work are made by AI (or design), there will be AI battle on many fronts.

I imagine that junk mail detector have been using machine learning for a while and that maybe junk mail generator that wanted to create some that go through also used it before ?
I can assure you that the quality of the Junkmail I have been filtering as of late is insane, I am having to go to stupid lengths to block stuff right now and I am sadly getting far too many false positives as a result.
 
Self perpetuating business. Pretty much how I view anti-virus software today. For all we know the one's combatting the controversial thing are the ones sourcing the very existence of the controversial thing. Who watches the watchers?
 
Back
Top