firestix 2gb $120

Well.. if this was a "pricing error" i think there site would have been corrected by now, and it still lists the "Buffalo FireStix DDR2 DIMM 2GB KIT, 240 Pin PC2-6400 Unbuffered x64 Non ECC, CL5" at $120.15, though there site is running extremely slow. I got my order in last night and only took a few minutes, and they have already processed it. Only time will tell i guess.

Well.. if this was a "pricing error" i think there site would have been corrected by now, and it still lists the "Buffalo FireStix DDR2 DIMM 2GB KIT, 240 Pin PC2-6400 Unbuffered x64 Non ECC, CL5" at $120.15, though there site is running extremely slow. I got my order in last night and only took a few minutes, and they have already processed it. Only time will tell i guess.

I can't wait to get it. :)

Looks like some people called and they are confirmed micron d9's.

As for the buffalo site, yeah well....this i what happens when a hot deal is posted on multiple websites.

Had it in cart and typed in credit card information...

and 404'd

The site is dead.

"Fedora Core Test Page"

So did they mean all of these are D9s from their site or their firestix anywhere are D9s including newegg?

So did they mean all of these are D9s from their site or their firestix anywhere are D9s including newegg?

From the buffalo site bud. I think they are micron d9's still at newegg but....hard to know.

Guess I should have ordered last night, doesnt look like the link is going to be back online anytime soon.

From the buffalo site bud. I think they are micron d9's still at newegg but....hard to know.

Guess I should have ordered last night, doesnt look like the link is going to be back online anytime soon.

Same *bangs head into desk*

hahahah wow... freeeeeeze! dang... people really want their firestix

hahahah wow... freeeeeeze! dang... people really want their firestix

Damn, I had 3 orders of DDR1 Sodimm PC3200 @ 24.75 each!! ~80.00 shipped... I was going to ebay them... but when I put my credit card through it didn't work and the site started to act up.... I just got off the phone with them and asked if they will still honor it and said sorry, it went back up to 97 bucks.

Mannnnnnnn.... I:D

GOT MINE, you can also order over the phone...... :D

Price is still the same for firestix... according to the guy I talked to, that wasn't a mistake. The site is almost up.... they said it should be all the way in 30 min.

Friendly staff!

Price is still the same for firestix... according to the guy I talked to, that wasn't a mistake. The site is almost up.... they said it should be all the way in 30 min.

Friendly staff!

Haha I hope so, I've been sitting here refreshing the website(wishing the checkout wouldn't give me SQL errors) for the past 30 minutes. :eek:

Friendly staff!

Yeah, i'm finally getting a lot of successful page loads. I'm very excited to jump on this now before the Intel price drops in a week. I've got an empty case that needs to be filled at home! I can't add anything to my cart yet, however, but it's better already. Thanks for the info noob :)

Haha I hope so, I've been sitting here refreshing the website(wishing the checkout wouldn't give me SQL errors) for the past 30 minutes. :eek:

Just order it on the phone... as soon as you hear the lady talk, press 2. It only took like 30 seconds for me.

Just order it on the phone... as soon as you hear the lady talk, press 2. It only took like 30 seconds for me.

Yea, I probably will in a couple minutes. Just to confirm, is this the correct phone number 1800-967-0959? I am not able to pull up the contact page on their website to confirm.

I tried to order over the phone and the guy wouldn't take my order. He just took my info and told me he would call back as soon as the site was working in about an hour or so.

Yeah, it shouldn't be a price mistake, the price isn't THAT low. It's just lower than other D9 chips making it a hot deal.

If it were like 80 bucks I'd think maybe price mistake... but 120 still puts them well above a 2gb "budget" kit

I tried to order over the phone and the guy wouldn't take my order. He just took my info and told me he would call back as soon as the site was working in about an hour or so.

Same here, he said the site would be back up within an hour as well. I'm surprised he didn't sound more irritated, I know I would be with, I assume, everyone and their dog now calling them. *sigh* I even had my CC stuck in my home row ready to go.

Same here, he said the site would be back up within an hour as well. I'm surprised he didn't sound more irritated, I know I would be with, I assume, everyone and their dog now calling them. *sigh* I even had my CC stuck in my home row ready to go.

I was finally able to place my order through the website. Total time trying, one and a half hours. :eek:

trying to order arrrrrrg.... logging in is even taking a while

took 10min to get into the cart. Which method is cheapest shipping with these guys? I'm affraid it will take 15min to pick one.

ARRRRRGGG!!! So I registered on the site last night now it wont let me login either..... seriously.. shoot me.

First, much thanks to the OP for this deal. I originally purchased a cheap 2x1 GB A-data kit from Newegg, but when I saw the Firestix for this price, I had to jump. I called and the guy in the Sales Department told me they were in fact D9. If anyone is having trouble getting an order in, be patient because they apparently have plenty left in stock.

Took me 40+ minutes to place my order but I finally succeeded. $126 w/ FedEx Ground Shipping. Very hot deal :D

took 10min to get into the cart. Which method is cheapest shipping with these guys? I'm affraid it will take 15min to pick one.

FedEx ground is about $6.00, but 2-day FedEx is only $9.00. Either way you keep it under $130, which is $30 cheaper than at Newegg before shipping.

Finally got an invoice, I was stuck at the "Your Order is being Placed..." screen for more than 5 minutes.

GG me and anyone else who bought these babies several weeks ago for near 190 shipped.

:D grats everyone.

Well I finally got my order through. Ended up ordering 4 kits though lol. Oh well. I'm sure these will sell out pretty fast and then I can dump what i don't use.

LoL, the guy said 30 min... it's STILL slow... could it be cause of the hotlink? I wonder how many sites it's posted on now...

LoL, the guy said 30 min... it's STILL slow... could it be cause of the hotlink? I wonder how many sites it's posted on now...

I don't know but I saw it on Fatwallet earlier so I'm sure it's on Slickdeals and everywhere else as well.

My order finally went through after trying all day. I was waiting for the Intel price cuts before picking up the parts for a new system, but this seemed too good to pass up.

Am I right in assuming these will be good for overclocking a C2D 6320 or 6420 to 3.0-3.2GHz with a decent motherboard?

My order finally went through after trying all day. I was waiting for the Intel price cuts before picking up the parts for a new system, but this seemed too good to pass up.

Am I right in assuming these will be good for overclocking a C2D 6320 or 6420 to 3.0-3.2GHz with a decent motherboard?

These sticks should be capable of 1000Mhz+ effective.

You dont even need overclocking memory to get 3.2ghz with a E6420. Just fyi...:p

I wonder how long it will be until they sell out. They surely won't keep them at this price and in stock.

OMG seriously had to re-register......... this sucks ass. I'm tempted to just buy two of these or something lol save someone else from this hell. btw how well do c2ds OC with 4x1gb?

Back