Finaly Joined the [H] Folding team

moetop

[H]ard|Gawd
Well I have been considering doing it for quite some time, and by the end of the day I will have them all set up.

Here's what I'm adding.

2.8 Ghz P4 HT, 1 gig of ram

2.6 Ghz P4 HT, 1 gig of ram

2.8 Ghz P4 HT, 1 gig of ram

2.8 Ghz Xenon P4 HT, 2.25 gig of ram

2.4 Ghz P4 HT, 1 gig of ram

2.4 Ghz P4, 512Mb of ram

3200+ Athlon64, 1 gig of ram

May the [H] reign supreme.

holy crap! Thats a lot of boxen!
So sweet! Welcome to the [H]orde

u_DR_K13

Well, we are “finally” damn glad to have you. Welcome aboard :D

Nice to see a new folder. Check my thread on the CPU contest i am running and let me know when you hit 5k points.

That's a damn nice setup you have there. With that you'll be tearing through the ranks in no time.

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I hope my cycles help.

Probably in the next week (at least by the end of the year) I am gonna post a few questions. I want to make a stack of 5 or so Diskless PC's. I know it's been done before, but it would be nice to add another 5 2.4Ghz machines or so to our arsenal.. Expect to see the questions soon.

2 easy ways to do it...
1) Overclockix
2) My fold@home setup guide (here)

Soon there will be a nice 60MB version of the server out for all to use and peruse. Look at the "PPT to get..." thread for more details on this. I'll start a new thread soon, I promise.

Hello all

I just joined up last night but my 2.8P4 will be running for the [H]. :D

unhappy_mage said:
2 easy ways to do it...
1) Overclockix
2) My fold@home setup guide (here)

Soon there will be a nice 60MB version of the server out for all to use and peruse. Look at the "PPT to get..." thread for more details on this. I'll start a new thread soon, I promise.

Unhappy_mage,

I'll try your disk on the 950 Athlon I'm setting up this week. I'm a Linux n00b so it may not be trouble free.

Back