Hello all! Sorry for starting a new thread, but I cant change the title of the old one.
This build is for a LAN party rig, primarily used for medium-heavy gaming. I do NOT over-clock and I have no parts to re-use, so let me know if I forgot anything
I plan to order the parts on the 11th of December and I live in Southern Ontario.
Case--------------Thermaltake VF1000BWS ---------------------------------------------------------130
PSU---------------Antec NeoPower 550 550W ATX12V-------------------------------------------125
Mobo--------------ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G Micro ATX--------------------85
CPU----------------AMD Athalon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Socket AM2--------------------------65
CPU fan----------Stock HSF--------------------------------------------------------------------------------0
Ram---------------G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 ----------55
Video--------------MSI R4670-2D512 Radeon HD 4670 512MB -------------------------------100
Optical Drive----SAMSUNG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD------------------35
HD------------------Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB----------------------70
WiFi---------------Rosewill RNX-G300LX IEEE 802.11b/g PCI Wireless Card ------------25
Subtotal--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------690
Any thoughts/suggestions on this build would be greatly appreciated. If you don't think it will all fit, or can see a problem with it (such as missing cables that must be ordered separately, worried I am missing some) let me know. Also, should I mount the psu fan blowing in a certain direction? I have read conflicting reports and am not sure what case modifications might be needed.
Thanks to Tiraides and Freezebyte for helping me get this far.
This build is for a LAN party rig, primarily used for medium-heavy gaming. I do NOT over-clock and I have no parts to re-use, so let me know if I forgot anything
I plan to order the parts on the 11th of December and I live in Southern Ontario.
Case--------------Thermaltake VF1000BWS ---------------------------------------------------------130
PSU---------------Antec NeoPower 550 550W ATX12V-------------------------------------------125
Mobo--------------ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G Micro ATX--------------------85
CPU----------------AMD Athalon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Socket AM2--------------------------65
CPU fan----------Stock HSF--------------------------------------------------------------------------------0
Ram---------------G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 ----------55
Video--------------MSI R4670-2D512 Radeon HD 4670 512MB -------------------------------100
Optical Drive----SAMSUNG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD------------------35
HD------------------Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB----------------------70
WiFi---------------Rosewill RNX-G300LX IEEE 802.11b/g PCI Wireless Card ------------25
Subtotal--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------690
Any thoughts/suggestions on this build would be greatly appreciated. If you don't think it will all fit, or can see a problem with it (such as missing cables that must be ordered separately, worried I am missing some) let me know. Also, should I mount the psu fan blowing in a certain direction? I have read conflicting reports and am not sure what case modifications might be needed.
Thanks to Tiraides and Freezebyte for helping me get this far.