Brent_Justice
Moderator
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2000
- Messages
- 17,755
Anyone else got the expansion pack yet? I picked it up and played through it. Even though I knew what to expect having played FEAR a lot in the past I was still blown away and scared out of my britches. Yes, there were some scenes that made me jump back in my chair and cry like a little girl, in fact tonight I think I'm sleeping with a light on 
Seriously, there are some new scares here that are great, the entire hospital level freaked me the hell out. I'm already freaked by hospitals and this really didn't help
There is one scene in there that just AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I won't spoil it for you, you have to experience it for yourself. The music if perfect and sets the mood througout the entire game.
Beyond the scares the graphics are superb, even better than the first game. There are some scenes in here that blow my mind with the in-game settings at their highest settings. Being able to run with AA and AF at a very high resolution greatly helps in this game. I am so glad they finally gave us some new environments, I just wish there were some day scenes, doing everyting at night kind of gets a little boring having to use the flashlight all the time.
I was surprised it came on 2 CD's, it is actually pretty long for an expansion pack. Well worth the money.
My favorite weapon is the laser gun
What an incredibly fun game, period.
Seriously, there are some new scares here that are great, the entire hospital level freaked me the hell out. I'm already freaked by hospitals and this really didn't help
Beyond the scares the graphics are superb, even better than the first game. There are some scenes in here that blow my mind with the in-game settings at their highest settings. Being able to run with AA and AF at a very high resolution greatly helps in this game. I am so glad they finally gave us some new environments, I just wish there were some day scenes, doing everyting at night kind of gets a little boring having to use the flashlight all the time.
I was surprised it came on 2 CD's, it is actually pretty long for an expansion pack. Well worth the money.
My favorite weapon is the laser gun
What an incredibly fun game, period.
