Fallout 76

I saw somewhere else that Bethesda has stated they will not be able to restore items. If that’s true, with real money transactions, I see lawsuits coming.

I saw somewhere else that Bethesda has stated they will not be able to restore items. If that’s true, with real money transactions, I see lawsuits coming.
I don't think anything from the Atom Shop can be stolen (or permanently stolen). You can just re-claim it from the shop.

I don't think anything from the Atom Shop can be stolen (or permanently stolen). You can just re-claim it from the shop.
I wouldn't put it pass Bethesda that shop items are a one time thing and only way to get them back is to repurchase it.

How is it going to work? Is it going to be using the Steam back-end or is this just allowing you to purchase a Bethesda launcher game in the Steam store?
Whatever they end up doing, hopefully it doesn't suck. Their track record is pretty abysmal thus far, but I still see the first few hours of 76 as pretty good. It's like they started with a good concept and then half-assed everything else.

After this and Fallout 4 I have no faith that Bethesda can make an okay Fallout game anymore. It's too bad Obsidian can't make one anymore.

maybe Obsidian lost their touch as well...I haven't played it yet but Outer Worlds seemed to get a lot of disappointing reviews...

Surprisingly, I have friends that still play this game on a private server. I might jump in once it gets to Steam just to spend some time with them.

maybe Obsidian lost their touch as well...I haven't played it yet but Outer Worlds seemed to get a lot of disappointing reviews...

I loved Outer Worlds, it had some balance and difficulty curve issues, but beyond that it was stellar.

ignore the haters, its on the microsoft Xbox pass and can be beaten well within a month, only you can form an opinion for you.

I loved Outer Worlds, it had some balance and difficulty curve issues, but beyond that it was stellar.

ignore the haters, its on the microsoft Xbox pass and can be beaten well within a month, only you can form an opinion for you.

ToW is a great game, I have a feeling the people hating on it wanted it to be much more like Fallout instead of it's own game.
Easily one of my favorites of all time and so worth a play through. Can't wait to see what Obsidian follows up with.

After this and Fallout 4 I have no faith that Bethesda can make an okay Fallout game anymore. It's too bad Obsidian can't make one anymore.

I don't think Fallout 4 was that bad though. Don't get me wrong it was no Fallout: New Vegas, but it was more than playable to me especially with mods. I gave Fallout 76 a go finally last week since it was on sale for $10 for PS4 and the performance was just terrible. I also didn't really enjoy the survivor aspects of the game play. I may give it another try after this release on steam.

Why would you tarnish your steam account with this abomination?
Because despite the fact that I'll probably never install it again, I'd prefer to do it through Steam if I do. Also I like seeing all of the Fallout games there. I feel like I'm missing one if only 76 is missing. Getting it added by free is absolutely OK with me.

Thanks for posting this polonyc2

Because despite the fact that I'll probably never install it again, I'd prefer to do it through Steam if I do. Also I like seeing all of the Fallout games there. I feel like I'm missing one if only 76 is missing. Getting it added by free is absolutely OK with me.

Thanks for posting this polonyc2
No need to explain yourself. He's literally the most negative person here.

Damnit, there I go bitching again.

Looking forward to this....why? cause this is how FO76 should of released like. Actual NPC's!

I mean fuck, the whole questline was fucking terminals with holotapes. It will be nice to have humans and actual sides that have reputation...

Now, I aint going to rip on Bethesda if it is decent...but with their track record lately (Minus Doom Eternal), they have really let a lot of gamers down.

Looking forward to this....why? cause this is how FO76 should of released like. Actual NPC's!

I mean fuck, the whole questline was fucking terminals with holotapes. It will be nice to have humans and actual sides that have reputation...

Now, I aint going to rip on Bethesda if it is decent...but with their track record lately (Minus Doom Eternal), they have really let a lot of gamers down.

.... it's almost like.... this is the state the game should've been in at launch?

I'm gonna check it out once my free Steam copy goes through on the 14th.

.... it's almost like.... this is the state the game should've been in at launch?

I'm gonna check it out once my free Steam copy goes through on the 14th.

Yeah I mean they are adding a whole entire questline system/factions new gear and Human NPCS. Now, I have no idea if its going to be good....I mean it would be nice if we actually meet the overseer? But, expect bugs....I honestly expect bugs because I cannot think of a Elder Scrolls/Fallout game that wasn't buggy. It just how the game engine is.

I have been playing it the last week to catch up on some things, as of right now it is still basically the same as it was before. Just now there is a few dungeons and a raid? (maybe 2?). Either way I am just glad I don't have to pay for wastelanders because if we did then I would of told Bethesda to fuck off.

Looks like FO76 is now in my steam library. Curious as it looks like we might get achievments?......

Maintenance tonight at Midnight PST. Good luck Vault Hunters!

Back