Fallout 4

It looks like the promo Quantum soda bottles are going for over $50 each on Ebay just now! Peoples be crazy. I just hope I get the 11 I ordered this morning for store pickup. Order processing = fingers crossed.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to edit the quick keys for Stimpaks and such? I just started the game, but that key seems to be tied to Keyboard button 0 and it's not an editable key in the settings menu. There are other 10 key hotkeys apparently, and I'd like to edit those to a different key if possible?

Yes go in to the pip boy and I think you hold q over the item and you can put it 1-0
I put mine in 1 helps a lot

oh jesus i think im done, she has to look evil! its my first run and i intend to fuck everything up! i intend to be charming and good and reliable on the outside and sadistic and evil on the inside, everybody (except me) will have a bad bad day :p

:D

Tell me, that you are playing on low details... and it's not ultra settings, because if it's ultra tthen I'm waiting for hi-res textures mod.

Tell me, that you are playing on low details... and it's not ultra settings, because if it's ultra tthen I'm waiting for hi-res textures mod.

shit i didnt even mess with the settings yet, just changed resotution and disabled a few things, i'll go enabling them as i play

Ugh, I just got my Pip-Boy in the mail and part of the stand is broken :( Wonder what recourse I have since they're all sold out everywhere. Probably can't get a replacement.

Where did you order it from? I saw a post on reddit where someone at bestbuy opened his box and used it prior to shipping and damaged it. They are trying to get him a replacement.

So.. its out, I haven't bought it yet (gonna order a GTX 950 or 960 with it).

But! Anyone running this on a dual core?

2 hours without any issues. Game looks and runs great. No way does this look like a game from 5 years ago.

Ugh, I just got my Pip-Boy in the mail and part of the stand is broken :( Wonder what recourse I have since they're all sold out everywhere. Probably can't get a replacement.

there are a couple of posts of people with weird quality issues on the bethesda forums. Like screws missing or other broken stuff.

2 hours without any issues. Game looks and runs great. No way does this look like a game from 5 years ago.

The lighting/god rays/reflections help it look a lot better, I just wish the underlying textures/animations were better, those are the two main areas that still make it look a little rough at certain times.

It definitely is heads above FO3/NV though.

I'm about 6 or 8 hours in and I've maybe had a couple enemies warp to me and my gun briefly disappear, but I'm not even 100% sure about any of that. So essentially zero bugs so far.

Dumbledore dies at the end

I just wish the underlying textures/animations were better, those are the two main areas that still make it look a little rough at certain times.

+1

Some of the textures are just laughably shitty.

Can someone tell me, how do you get out of the command prompts for Dogmeat?

Just came across him and missed some pop ups, can't figure out how to stop giving him commands...

It definitely looks good but textures are obviously low quality and flat. It's fine though, HD texture packs will fix it up.

Can someone tell me, how do you get out of the command prompts for Dogmeat?

Just came across him and missed some pop ups, can't figure out how to stop giving him commands...

there was a popup (easy to miss) that told you how but in my fuzzy memory from 1am last night i believe it's right mouse button.

Where did you order it from? I saw a post on reddit where someone at bestbuy opened his box and used it prior to shipping and damaged it. They are trying to get him a replacement.

Ordered it from Amazon. Gave them a call, they gave me a partial refund. They kept telling me to just return it for a full refund, I told them no way :)

Thankfully everything else is in great shape, just a piece of the stand is broken so it doesn't sit straight. Maybe I'll be able to take it apart and superglue it or something.

there are a couple of posts of people with weird quality issues on the bethesda forums. Like screws missing or other broken stuff.

That's part of the Bethesda charm. Buy a "bare-bones kit" game and have the community of DIY'ers polish it up. They simply want you to supply your own screws and glue with the Pip Boy :)

bah, it looks great for an unmodded game. just got out the vault, having FUN! :D

Ee5lM5Q.jpg

Speaking of Amazon fucking up...looks like I won't be getting my copy until Wednesday according to the UPS tracking info. :mad:

Not sure if this was already known or not...but I went to Target to pick up some Nuke-A-Cola's...and I was told that there were only 12 shipped to each store....period.

And here I was thinking I'd be able to get a few 4/6 packs and drink while I play tonight after work..LoL.

Not sure if this was already known or not...but I went to Target to pick up some Nuke-A-Cola's...and I was told that there were only 12 shipped to each store....period.

And here I was thinking I'd be able to get a few 4/6 packs and drink while I play tonight after work..LoL.

I went to the Target website this morning to see if they were in-stock locally...clicked on the product link and the page wouldn't load. Checked again a couple hours later and now the product page is completely gone.

I'm sure Ebay resellers snapped these up with the quickness...

a single bottle going for $15 on Ebay, fuck these assholes :mad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Prestine-Bottle-of-Nuka-Cola-Quantum-Jones-Soda-Fallout-4-with-Perfect-Label-/272042289905?hash=item3f56fbeaf1:g:5fIAAOSw7hRWQjtj

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Maybe with that amount of popularity they can arrange to have it added to the Bethesda store someday ... seems like it would make a good recurring item to buy ... can't understand the folks paying $100+ for these on ebay though

Wait....so you're telling me I drank 60 fucking dollars worth of soda?

I really don't get why they don't actually you know..make it a non limited item, something that people might actually want and they can keep making money off of.

If it's getting good reviews and people want it..keep making it.

Got my CE from Amazon.

The pip-boy is a complete piece of shit. Definitely not something that is meant to be used, or even played with. Neat shelf piece, but that's about it. Dunno... maybe it's down to QC, but the one I got is falling apart already. I've noticed couple missing screws, whatever knobs are on this thing, I'm afraid to touch them in fear of just breaking them off. Fucking disaster.

From what I've heard, Target employees bought up most of the limited supply.

Probably some, and if the rumors of only 12 per store were true that is only 21,000 nationwide ... even at twice that less than 50,000 bottles would go extremely fast since this Fallout appears to be even more popular than the last so Bethesda is probably selling 2-3 million copies this week (at least) ... limited edition items like this also bring out the collector types in droves so anything in the 20,000-50,000 range would disappear instantly

Probably some, and if the rumors of only 12 per store were true that is only 21,000 nationwide ... even at twice that less than 50,000 bottles would go extremely fast since this Fallout appears to be even more popular than the last so Bethesda is probably selling 2-3 million copies this week (at least) ... limited edition items like this also bring out the collector types in droves so anything in the 20,000-50,000 range would disappear instantly

totally forgot about this...might have to venture out to target later today and see if I can find any.

So.. its out, I haven't bought it yet (gonna order a GTX 950 or 960 with it).

But! Anyone running this on a dual core?

I am using the lenovo laptop in my sig to play low gives me 24fps adverage outside... this game would run on a toaster.

Hell yeah, I found the Fat Boy!
Only one round, definitely gotta use it on something massive.

Got my CE from Amazon.

The pip-boy is a complete piece of shit. Definitely not something that is meant to be used, or even played with. Neat shelf piece, but that's about it. Dunno... maybe it's down to QC, but the one I got is falling apart already. I've noticed couple missing screws, whatever knobs are on this thing, I'm afraid to touch them in fear of just breaking them off. Fucking disaster.

Why I completely ignored pre-ordering it. I'll just buy one that is 3D printed.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/239079563/pip-boy-3d-printed-kit-cosplay

Back