Fallout 4

cry me a river if you want because i aint resizing shit, this is the pc gaming section not the tablet/mobile/console forum and seriously, 1080p, i was used to bigger resolutions on my sony 19" crt in 2003 lol
It has nothing to do with mobile devices and everything to do with properly conveying an idea effectively. When someone has to scroll vertically and horizontally, to see an image, what you're trying to convey can be lost. It literally takes seven mouse clicks and typing a three digit number.
does the suit allow you to see better underwater? I have the perk that lets you stay underwater forever but the water is usually SO HARD to see in. I was looking for a locket in the one lake, couldn't see anything.
Dunno, haven't gone into water yet...not much in the way of water in the Glowing Sea area...it's not that kind of sea.
Do you guys generally always stay in your power suit? I'm only lvl 7, but I feel like you get power armor REALLY early in the game.

I've been avoiding using it to make the game more challenging.
I typically don't use power armor because it has a limited supply of fuel. The only time I am in it is if the mission specifically calls for it, or I anticipate a need for tougher skin. The Glowing Sea is a constant bath in radiation...you'd die pretty quick without a suit...or be stopping pretty often to load up on rad away and radx.

youre welcome :p

Be interested to know which set of gear that is. Haven't come across anything like it yet (which is no surprise really considering how much area there is and how much stuff).

so you guys having crazy fun with this game? i keep jumping from one sidequest to another by doing sidequests lol, its unbeliavable, theres always a note or computer or radio that you read or listen tha points you to somewhere else and then on the way to those places you find more stuff and it never stops! :D

i never used the power armor either except when you get it, that thing has no style yo :D

Be interested to know which set of gear that is. Haven't come across anything like it yet (which is no surprise really considering how much area there is and how much stuff).

the mods im using are:

The Eyes Of Beauty (it just change the default eyes for more detailed ones)
No Combat Music (its annoying)
Lowered Weapons
Female Vaultsuit simple recolor Black
Black Pip Boy

the armor (and knife) is game default, BOS officer uniform, you get at the end of the second brotherhood quest

the mods im using are:

The Eyes Of Beauty (it just change the default eyes for more detailed ones)
No Combat Music (its annoying)
Lowered Weapons
Female Vaultsuit simple recolor Black
Black Pip Boy

the armor (and knife) is game default, BOS officer uniform, you get at the end of the second brotherhood quest

Many thanks!

cry me a river if you want because i aint resizing shit, this is the pc gaming section not the tablet/mobile/console forum and seriously, 1080p, i was used to bigger resolutions on my sony 19" crt in 2003 lol

The mobile theme for the site automagically resizes pics into a smaller size. That stuff is easier to see on my phone than my PC.

The mobile theme for the site automagically resizes pics into a smaller size. That stuff is easier to see on my phone than my PC.

its not like i post screens everyday and everywhere, i also dont complain if people post full 4k pics, i mean, why bother? its nice to see some game screenshots now and then.

so you guys having crazy fun with this game? i keep jumping from one sidequest to another by doing sidequests lol, its unbeliavable, theres always a note or computer or radio that you read or listen tha points you to somewhere else and then on the way to those places you find more stuff and it never stops! :D

i never used the power armor either except when you get it, that thing has no style yo :D

I havent even touched the main quest other than to save the folks wih he militia guy. 15 hours in so far. Like fo3 i wont touch it until it forces me or i absolutely have to.

I havent even touched the main quest other than to save the folks wih he militia guy. 15 hours in so far. Like fo3 i wont touch it until it forces me or i absolutely have to.

yeah its soo cool right? i still have to talk to the detective on that city (cant remember the name of the city now :D, bought a house there from the mayor secretary though)

What are you doing, you are a brahmin, you don't belong up there. You don't even fit

rYT5RAf.jpg

Is anyone else swimming in extra ammo? I have so much ammo that I cant ever see running out.

Do you guys generally always stay in your power suit? I'm only lvl 7, but I feel like you get power armor REALLY early in the game.

I'm pretty sure you run out of power REALLY fast, so no...haven't touched it since the first battle where you're forced to use it. I did find an extra power core somewhere, though.

Is anyone else swimming in extra ammo? I have so much ammo that I cant ever see running out.

Only .38 and 10mm to some extent...I've found barely any .308 or .45, and nothing for the laser rifle yet beyond the initial ammo you get.

Do you mean swimming in .38 ammo? Yea there's plenty of that but .38 weapons suck. The rest of the ammo is pretty scarce. I prefer .45 weapons, they do 50-60 dmg compared to 10-20 for .38 weapons, at only twice the price per round.

It's something he built in his base, he just moved all his Power Armors to those racks.

Unrelated: Not having ammo problems anymore:
ktZouDW.png

Sweatshop!
pzI1Q5k.png

whaaaat?? where.. no! dont tell me where! dont spoil it! :D

meh i have 6 sets now rather disappointing the frames are not modifiable only the plates and the suit never does hang like in the garage picture and the garage in the picture is similar to the red rocket place but not the same...

I wish that if you put enough work into an area it could look either cleaned up or sorta pre war... rather than being trashed and staying that way forever. Also the junk in towns respawns?! I don't want to complain about free resources but FFS i erased all the burnt out shit for a reason I don't want it to come back

I wish that if you put enough work into an area it could look either cleaned up or sorta pre war... rather than being trashed and staying that way forever. Also the junk in towns respawns?! I don't want to complain about free resources but FFS i erased all the burnt out shit for a reason I don't want it to come back

I agree...I kept watching how NPCs in Sanctuary Hills would hammer on a house and I thought, is the house ACTUALLY getting better or am I imaging things? Sadly, I was just imagining.

I agree...I kept watching how NPCs in Sanctuary Hills would hammer on a house and I thought, is the house ACTUALLY getting better or am I imaging things? Sadly, I was just imagining.

Yeah, I especially wish we could flatten areas and as well get rid of any grass/weed patches...

i have not touched it, the energy cores drain kinda fast so unless you have a lot of them or can craft them? (not sure you can) you can't use it all the time.

Ive never used it besides the mission they give it to you.

In Survival the base suit they give you gets shredded fast.

It's something he built in his base, he just moved all his Power Armors to those racks.

Unrelated: Not having ammo problems anymore:
ktZouDW.png

Sweatshop!
pzI1Q5k.png

How'd you get so much ammo? I've got shit tons of 38 and 10mm but a little light on everything else.

How'd you get so much ammo? I've got shit tons of 38 and 10mm but a little light on everything else.
I ran out of Oil so I went to Goodneighbor to buy a bunch, there are 2 vendors there who also sell ammo. So I would buy the oil and ammo, then wait on a bench for 48 hours, and repeat.
It's very expensive though, usually 3 to 7 caps per bullet. Depends on how much Charisma you have, your perks, etc.

VATS is terrible. They beefed up the shooting mechanics in this game and it feels really good now. Using VATS is a disservice to the gameplay. They should have removed it entirely, imo, it's an awful mechanic.

changed the look a little bit with shadowed (increased stealth) leather arms and legs things. dude, im walking through the warzone at night, like a panther! nothing gets alerted by my presence, i passed in front a bunch of ghouls and nothing! like the wind! cool! the bandana is from the better skull bandana mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/542/?

cA99p3x.jpg

and look! a fucking assaultron!! motherfucker! its selling guns now, like it never happened, like i didnt died several times when i encountered these fucks in the wild.

Otw6glh.jpg

So, growing food at the base...I take it no one ever actually harvests it and you have to do it yourself? Kind of annoying.

you have to assign someone to it. if you need more people you have to build a recruitment tower.

on the other hand, the lone wanderer perk... is awesome if you are a hoarder. dog does not count as a companion so you can use him to store shit and then you get get all the extra storage from the perk

So, growing food at the base...I take it no one ever actually harvests it and you have to do it yourself? Kind of annoying.

You assigned someone to it right?

When you are in build mode you simply need to push "e" on someone and then click on the garden to have them tend to it.

I did assign settlers to it, but every time I come back the garden is full of food and the gardeners are just digging around in the dirt. Nothing ever seems to make it into the inventory, and there should be plenty of extra.

I have a recruitment tower...2 people showed up right away but none since. Plenty of beds, food and defense.

i have not touched it, the energy cores drain kinda fast so unless you have a lot of them or can craft them? (not sure you can) you can't use it all the time.

Ive never used it besides the mission they give it to you.

In Survival the base suit they give you gets shredded fast.

The cores are not uncommon in the wasteland. I have 16 in my inventory currently and ~10 more back at base. I use it all the time, but the main problem is getting enough resources to deal with it's upkeep. After a couple of battles parts parts getting ready to fall off. I can't do weapons mods anymore as repairs eat all my aluminum

I did assign settlers to it, but every time I come back the garden is full of food and the gardeners are just digging around in the dirt. Nothing ever seems to make it into the inventory, and there should be plenty of extra.

I have a recruitment tower...2 people showed up right away but none since. Plenty of beds, food and defense.

some locations get settlers faster than others, you can go to the ones that get them fast and in the build mode look at someone and press R to move them to a settlement you want to grow faster, then a few minutes later someone will move in to replace them in the settlement you took them from.

Back